GBC and Dot's Derp: Arena Ferox

Started by GBC, November 03, 2011, 08:45:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Over Zelda ? :D
With a Size-Mod ? :/
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Abbi. on December 03, 2011, 09:26:13 PMOver Zelda ? :D With a Size-Mod ? :/

yeah...if i can figure it out..
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

Quote from: GBC on December 03, 2011, 09:22:17 PM
...but that was a vertex............................................................................plus im not making blaze over mario like you did...................................its going over zelda
Well...Ok.
Good luck.

I can help with a size mod if you want o-o, I've made one before o-o
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Okay :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Epic Pervy on December 03, 2011, 09:32:54 PMI can help with a size mod if you want o-o, I've made one before o-o

ill pm you

@KTH when you get into  importing ill send you the model so you can make a version for mario..ok??
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

*bump*


issac is fixed!!! so ill rig him now!!! :af:...dont ask over who because its pretty obvious
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

Quote from: GBC on December 03, 2011, 09:35:52 PM
ill pm you

@KTH when you get into  importing ill send you the model so you can make a version for mario..ok??

Ok. Thank you in advance but currently i'm trying to finish the rig Ryu from TvC by Soneek for my next project and i got problem...

Quote from: KTH on December 03, 2011, 10:26:58 PMOk. Thank you in advance but currently i'm trying to finish the rig Ryu from TvC by Soneek for my next project and i got problem...

PM me the problem
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

Hope I'm not to latw for this but........ DEATHSTOKE LOOKS AWESOME GBC!!!!!! Now all we need is for some one to make an import of robin!!  :af2: :af2: :af2: :af2: :af2:

December 04, 2011, 05:41:26 AM #715 Last Edit: December 04, 2011, 05:43:34 AM by mr.mugenwii
Umm could you set priorities on characters never before seen in brawl?
edit: I can count at least 4 on your poll that have been in the vault(good vertex hacks)

ISSAC AND MEGAMAN X V2 RELEASE TOMMOROW MORNING!!! lol
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

Ok. I won't.

*steals anyways, laughing like a mad woman as she skips down the street*
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Release yet, I could not get on here... nor i think anyone could :P
3DS Friend Code: 3497-1528-9631

issac and MMX V2 released!!!

issac = epic
mmx v2 = epic..lol i especially like the recolors
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.