GBC and Dot's Derp: Arena Ferox

Started by GBC, November 03, 2011, 08:45:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Seggy T. on December 12, 2011, 03:28:29 AM
Where did the gun come from?

Is it from Shadow's game?

no...that i found on free3dmodels....i thought it looked pretty cool X3 but if anyone finds me the real gun the thatd be great also
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

Dude, your Gohans look sweet as [censored] :D

And is that Shadow? over FOX !? o.O

Looks like I'll be getting DK back and keep him for a while :laugh:

December 12, 2011, 05:48:52 AM #872 Last Edit: December 12, 2011, 05:55:32 AM by mr.mugenwii
WoW!  Shadow over Fox with the motorcycle.  Man hold up!  I always had this idea but to do it instead over Wario to have him using Wario's bike, but comming to think of it this might be a better idea.  Plus I've never played with Wario so I dont even know when he uses his bike and stuff.  Pad yourself on the back bro.


Edit: I think that if you do renaming on the bones and animations for the final smash,  this final smash would only affect your Shadow.  Dont know, youll have to look it up

I'll be getting Omega on DK for a while :D
3DS Friend Code: 3497-1528-9631

This shadow project seems legit!! goodluck mate.

shadow is finished!!!!! :af:

expect a rlease...tommorow
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

Quote from: GBC on December 13, 2011, 02:56:07 AM
shadow is finished!!!!! :af:

expect a rlease...tommorow
Sweet!! So excited!!! :af2: :af2: :af2:

i gotta say this shadow seems actually etter fitting than over sonic... xD

YES! THIS IS THR HAPPIST MOMENT OF MY LIFE!!
3DS Friend Code: 3497-1528-9631

Quote from: GBC on December 13, 2011, 02:56:07 AM
shadow is finished!!!!! :af:

expect a rlease...tommorow
Epic!


You can Adress me as Near, Nate, River(s) or famously known as Ikuto.
Personas: Ikuto(Main) Near, Nate River, Light Yagami, And My sign up name Train-Heartnet, And 3-5 coming up!

Quote from: FF7Frieza on December 13, 2011, 11:09:18 AM
YES! THIS IS THR HAPPIST MOMENT OF MY LIFE!!
no intention to troll, but if this is the most exciting moment of ur life im not even gonna continue typing...

shadow released!!!!
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

Great! :D
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I can tell you now, this definitely won't be the final Shadow released :P

>.>
<.<

*Disappears*

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on December 13, 2011, 09:16:58 PM
I can tell you now, this definitely won't be the final Shadow released :P

>.>
<.<

*Disappears*
^ agrees

*vanishes into the dark*
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady