GBC and Dot's Derp: Arena Ferox

Started by GBC, November 03, 2011, 08:45:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: jokekid on December 23, 2011, 12:16:52 PM
really sorry to say this, but being bloody honest, beyond's vertex looks better... sorry

I agree with this completely. I just love how his model looks, the way the body is shaped, his hair and expressions. Idk man, I just like it better. Not saying that the import doesn't look good.. Though the FS eyes aka SSJ Transformation = win.

Hallo.

Freeza is [censored]ing epic. Happy to see him over Lucario.

Bye.

heres an update on my neku custom model im making from scratch  :af: almost finished just need to add those shoe straps...and dots awesome textures  :af2:





also....this only took me 2 days to make.... :srs:

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

NEKU?
I [censored]ing love you :srs:
He's probably my favorite Square Enix character.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


I have a friend who will fangasm over this, as long as Neku is not over pit, as I have Goku replacing pit.

BTW Neku is looking good.

Ah so you've finally tried out some custom modelling for Brawl!  Very nice work on Neku!  By the looks of it, this will definitely exceed all your vertex attempts combined!  And considering this "only took you two days", maybe we could see more of these in the future because this looks great!

now we have the question.......

who should neku go over?

poll tiem! *waits for GBC to update poll*

EDIT: its already edited..  :>.>palm:
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?

Quote from: Dot on December 25, 2011, 08:13:34 PM
now we have the question.......

who should neku go over?

poll tiem! *waits for GBC to update poll*

EDIT: its already edited..  :>.>palm:

^ninja'd lol

now before everyone picks marth....remeber nekus moveset..dont base your descision on the vertex
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

Model looks good, and it's impressive it only took you 2 days. However, I do see a few flaws, Neku looks extremely scranny, even for the art work. So work a bit on the stomach arms and legs a bit.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

Quote from: dpgthirteen on December 25, 2011, 08:28:11 PM
Model looks good, and it's impressive it only took you 2 days. However, I do see a few flaws, Neku looks extremely scranny, even for the art work. So work a bit on the stomach arms and legs a bit.

lol look at this pic.....hes actually skinnier than i made him

http://www.google.com/imgres?hl=en&biw=1024&bih=677&gbv=2&tbm=isch&tbnid=X4Mqenj3COYE6M:&imgrefurl=http://disney.wikia.com/wiki/File:Neku.png&docid=SAHtT7ueMkwtnM&imgurl=http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20111025213638/disney/images/0/05/Neku.png&w=372&h=537&ei=yof3TqTwMOLc0QHz5b2EAg&zoom=1
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

I think he looks great, if possible why not make a version over Fox and another over Marth to please the masses even though, as far as I know, he doesn't use a sword. o.o

*Looks at some TWEWY vids*

I see him over Fox or Sheik personally.  More Fox cuz of the big ass feet and because he does this swift dash move quite a bit.  I dunno, I know very little about TWEWY >_<  

Could You Please import Krillin on ness. You are really good with draon ball z imports and you would be the first to make a krillin. Gohan over ness  would be nice. Merry Christmas!

yes. fox because of the dash move. i always use it in twewy. I cant wait. I will be teh first to download :af:
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Neku to me is creepy.

I should play the game.

His body is very feminine..

Is he gonna go over Marth?

lol now...for those of you that say fox....think...will the porportions fit
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.