GBC and Dot's Derp: Arena Ferox

Started by GBC, November 03, 2011, 08:45:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.



Quote from: xZedkiel on January 05, 2012, 02:05:02 AM
Mind if I release recolors for Darkrai?

yea sure go ahead lol
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

Glad to hear that Neku's almost done.

I hope ya get better soon, Dot.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Difficult decision on poll but i chose neku. I wanna see how he would turn out.
I wanted Zack and Sora too!


So GBC you do like some pokemons afterall :P  guess your favorites are darkrai azurill and treeko?since those are the ones you ever showed some interest :P downloaded darkrai and im gonna teste him :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

last neku preview:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?

tryed you darkrai GBC and congratulations he looks great  ingame xD
Quote from: xZedkiel on January 05, 2012, 02:05:02 AM
Mind if I release recolors for Darkrai?
any chance of doing the same recolours as the ones made for aafyre darkrai? since i have the all CSS already made for those :P and they look nice xD

@dot thats some sexy texture  right there :P the shirt looks epic
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

*Seeing the new Neku preview :happy:  :yay:

*Seeing the previous cuadrate ass Neku :nyeh:

Si hay aquí alguien de parla hispana(da igual si Español o Latino),por favor ¡MANIFIESTATE!

Quote from: Dot on January 05, 2012, 07:28:38 PM
last neku preview:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I'm. [censored]ing. Hyped.

inb4sonicbrawler
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Carnage on January 05, 2012, 07:37:31 PM
tryed you darkrai GBC and congratulations he looks great  ingame xDany chance of doing the same recolours as the ones made for aafyre darkrai? since i have the all CSS already made for those :P and they look nice xD
Well, I was just gonna add those. Same model, same textures. So all I have to do is insert and release.. o.o

Quote from: Carnage on January 05, 2012, 08:56:52 AM
So GBC you do like some pokemons afterall :P  guess your favorites are darkrai azurill and treeko?since those are the ones you ever showed some interest :P downloaded darkrai and im gonna teste him :P

yea i cancelled treecko and azurill..................i reallly dont like pokemon but darkrai caught my eye so i made him X3....i especially hate the newer pokemon...their designs just dont look...appealing to me

Quote from: Dot on January 05, 2012, 07:28:38 PM
last neku preview:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



:af2: :af2: :af2: :af2: :af2: :af2: :af2:

Quote from: xZedkiel on January 05, 2012, 09:44:04 PM
Well, I was just gonna add those. Same model, same textures. So all I have to do is insert and release.. o.o

my suggestion for recolors would be to just recolor the red collar thing........i havent seen the other recolors for the old vertex so idk if thats what they did but...yea just my suggestion
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

Quote from: GBC on January 05, 2012, 10:01:21 PM
yea i cancelled treecko and azurill..................i reallly dont like pokemon but darkrai caught my eye so i made him X3....i especially hate the newer pokemon...their designs just dont look...appealing to me

my suggestion for recolors would be to just recolor the red collar thing........i havent seen the other recolors for the old vertex so idk if thats what they did but...yea just my suggestion
guess i was wrong well cant blame you for not licking pokemon i grew up playing pokemon and the anime was only good until the johto part after that was all downhill from there,also the recolours were more or like  with the red colar  but some also changed the body   and of course there was a shiny one :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

i voted sora.

cell v2, zack, and micaiah would be epic as well.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.