GBC and Dot's Derp: Arena Ferox

Started by GBC, November 03, 2011, 08:45:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: GBC on January 12, 2012, 10:02:34 PM
i made it out of the powered up model

It's a pretty good conversion from super-deformed to regular sized, and the best Mega Man model we have so far. I'm impressed with the Leaf Shield and facial expressions you've added, but I think Mega Man V2 could use a few more corrections.

-There's a glitch where, when I fire the bow with the Mega Man model, a yellow dot appears in the center of whatever battlefield I'm fighting on.

-The image for the Final Smash never shows up clearly. In Version 1, all I could see was a low-res image of Mega Man's foot, and in Version 2, the image shows up as a bunch of blocky shapes that almost look like tetrads.

Those are the major issues I've found, other than fixing up the metal texture and adding Final Smash eyes. So far, this hack is very promising, and I'd like to see it reach its full potential. I think it was a good decision to make this Mega Man model over pit, due to their similarities as boy heroes. At first, I thought it was going to look awkward with Mega Man swinging swords when he has none, but since the sword glow is still there, it's kind of like he's swinging mini-Beam Sabers or Slash Claw.

I made recolors of your Megaman using the MMPU textures, is it alright if I release these?


Quote from: Chrispy on January 14, 2012, 08:38:15 PM
I made recolors of your Megaman using the MMPU textures, is it alright if I release these?



these are for the V2 megaman correct???
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.


Quote from: Chrispy on January 14, 2012, 08:46:02 PM
Yes, they are

ok..yea sure release them lol
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

I can't wait for Neku!
3DS Friend Code: 3497-1528-9631




.............

guess what

i promissed GBC i would let him enter my facebook if nekus textures arent done by today

soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo..................

there you have your neku news xD
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?

Quote from: Dot on January 15, 2012, 04:12:38 PM
.............

guess what

i promissed GBC i would let him enter my facebook if nekus textures arent done by today

soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo..................
Yeap.
Get texturin'!
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


PREVIEWS!!!!! *note lots of images so beware  :srs:*

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

GBC, May I borrow Tails for a secret project of mine? I'll PM you what it is
3DS Friend Code: 3497-1528-9631

Quote from: FF7Frieza on January 15, 2012, 09:44:25 PM
GBC, May I borrow Tails for a secret project of mine? I'll PM you what it is

pm me lol
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

Feenie on Falcon?
Starlight Carnival?
YEA BOI. Maybe Starlight Carnival can be the Space Armada replacement I've been looking for :af:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]