GBC and Dot's Derp: Arena Ferox

Started by GBC, November 03, 2011, 08:45:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: hero3120 on January 25, 2012, 10:09:06 PM
<<<<<This calls for a change of avatar picture.
I think I shall join you :af:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


How long does rigging usually take cuz I NEED THAT CHIBI NEKU! *o*
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on January 26, 2012, 03:19:52 PMHow long does rigging usually take cuz I NEED THAT CHIBI NEKU! *o*
i needing Cell to be revamped both model wise and Rig wise but i dont asking like that
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

I'm REALLY looking forward to Neku, ESPECIALLY Chibi Neku. Finally, that Moveset can have a proper model...

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on January 26, 2012, 03:19:52 PM
How long does rigging usually take cuz I NEED THAT CHIBI NEKU! *o*

lol rigging for this may take a week....the reason why is because im contantly editing the model...me and dot already revamped the numbers on the hand...i edited the hair and collar more...who knows what ill find to edit next...anyway heres what neku will come with...

-neku over marth
-chibi neku
-neku trophy
-recolors
-Csp's(idk yet...maybe?)

any way rigging for neku over marth is complete ^_^....even though ill probably edit somthing later any way lol
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

Quote from: GBC on January 25, 2012, 08:59:12 PM
the final neku previews :af: rigging has started :af2:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: GBC on January 26, 2012, 10:03:31 PM
lol rigging for this may take a week....the reason why is because im contantly editing the model...me and dot already revamped the numbers on the hand...i edited the hair and collar more...who knows what ill find to edit next...anyway heres what neku will come with...

-neku over marth
-chibi neku
-neku trophy
-recolors
-Csp's(idk yet...maybe?)

any way rigging for neku over marth is complete ^_^....even though ill probably edit somthing later any way lol

lol

i´ll make csps when the rig is done and i can view teh model in brawlbox
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?

I feel Neku over Marth needs a keyblade.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on January 27, 2012, 02:21:54 AM
I feel Neku over Marth needs a keyblade.
I think that's what he was gonna do.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on January 27, 2012, 02:22:42 AMI think that's what he was gonna do.
Well if he's gonna do it might as well replace Lucas's stick with it.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on January 27, 2012, 02:21:54 AM
I feel Neku over Marth needs a keyblade.

Atleast some kind of transparent sword or the slash thing he makes in the game that looks like this when you have him pressed:



MORE UPDATES!!!

-cloud
-klonoa
-auron
-ventus
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

Less updates  :moar: Neku!         :rage:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on January 27, 2012, 11:49:04 PM
Less updates&nbsp; :moar: Neku!&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;  :rage:

you want more neku....youve got it.....these are the FINAL FINAL EDITS AND PREVIEWS OF NEKU

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

Looking much better, before all of that was just killing me. Now it's all nice; I'm looking forward to this quite a bit now. I'm satisfied. The hand looks kinda off, but I'm certain it will look different in-game.


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.