GBC and Dot's Derp: Arena Ferox

Started by GBC, November 03, 2011, 08:45:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Sweet :D I love TWEWY, plan on either being Beat or Neku next anime convention.

Thanks again and keep up the good work.

Any plans on other characters from it?


February 05, 2012, 04:24:32 AM #1411 Last Edit: February 05, 2012, 04:27:25 AM by Segtendo
Quote from: Haseyo on February 05, 2012, 04:15:33 AM
I sure hope Neku works with Scott Pilgrim. That would be awesome.
I actually posed Neku in a pose I use for my Scott Pilgrim CSPs :af:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Guess that means it works ^^;
Nice CSP too! This is a very awesome day for me. Golden Chocobo in FFXIII-2, now this.
/joy overload


Quote from: Haseyo on February 05, 2012, 04:20:52 AM
Sweet :D I love TWEWY, plan on either being Beat or Neku next anime convention.

Thanks again and keep up the good work.

Any plans on other characters from it?


err......maybe in the future...right now no....but if i had to make another twewy cahr itd be either joshua or shiki
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

Aww man.
Two more good choices.
I'd go with Beat, even though he isn't in your plans :P
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on February 05, 2012, 04:24:32 AMI actually posed Neku in a pose I use for my Scott Pilgrim CSPs :af:
Whoa, nice CSP. Right now I'm making recolors of him. Maybe I should recolor that as well.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Beat would fit Scott's PSA really well too.


I made a recolor of your CSP, Segtendo




I thought I wanna show you guys what I'm doing once its done. Yeah I know it's a simple edit. :P
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on February 05, 2012, 05:43:29 AM
I made a recolor of your CSP, Segtendo




I thought I wanna show you guys what I'm doing once its done. Yeah I know it's a simple edit. :P
Sexy.
Is it for use over Scott Pilgrim? :P
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on February 05, 2012, 05:50:11 AMSexy. Is it for use over Scott Pilgrim? :P
No, I made this for the Neku PSA but you can use it for Scott Pilgrim too.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

February 05, 2012, 06:39:25 AM #1420 Last Edit: February 05, 2012, 06:43:44 AM by MahBoiPlus
who is this guy? where he are from? he and your hack of him are awesome!!!

February 05, 2012, 07:10:49 AM #1421 Last Edit: February 05, 2012, 07:12:12 AM by Haseyo
Neku is from The World Ends With You.
I guess in the King's words...

He would protect a city and bring them much dinner without them knowing.


... Neku <3

all my love  :yay:

seriously, awesome work with the model, though those hands... eh, fingeres are for jar openers and bottle jockeys anyway.  ;D
^3^

February 05, 2012, 07:34:03 AM #1423 Last Edit: February 05, 2012, 07:36:40 AM by MahBoiPlus
Quote from: Haseyo on February 05, 2012, 07:10:49 AM
Neku is from The World Ends With You.
I guess in the King's words...

He would protect a city and bring them much dinner without them knowing.
looooool!!
And :yay: for GBC and Neku!

Whooooa!!! Your Neku it´s incredible!!! You are the best, its amazing.