GBC and Dot's Derp: Arena Ferox

Started by GBC, November 03, 2011, 08:45:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


Quote from: david123699 on March 20, 2012, 02:31:51 AM
slaps GBC back because nobody will use megaman over pit because
then they would have to get rid of goku PSA.
so what you are doing still seems kinda stupid.
>Assuming everyone has Goku PSA over Pit
:srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on March 20, 2012, 02:43:26 AM
>Assuming everyone has Goku PSA over Pit
:srs:

^ Thank you segtendo
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

i love gbc's profile pic its pretty cool
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Quote from: AnImAiNe on March 20, 2012, 03:00:44 AM
i love gbc's profile pic its pretty cool

lol thanks
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

I'm ok with it being on pit I like the goku but I would much rather have mega then I would goku plus someone could port the move set when it done

It can be done. Mega Man on Pit over someone else.

If Silver could be put over Diddy even though he was originally over Falco, who says the same can't be done for Mega Man?

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302


Mega Man looks neat. Too bad I have Goku. I forgot, why is he over Pitt again?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

Quote from: dpgthirteen on March 20, 2012, 08:34:03 PM
Mega Man looks neat. Too bad I have Goku. I forgot, why is he over Pitt again?
to have ssj mode
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

well megamans over pit because ness porportions for megaman are off by alot plus pit is has the better one slot moveset for megaman sure you can say but ness has elemntal attacks but he has no straight forward projectile shot like pit does and before you say megaman cant fly he actually can and is proven by capcom..plus without pits swords many of puts animation look like combat attacks...still not enough for ya well KTH is making a megaman moveset over pit that will be ported over ness

Mega Man Online Teaser Trailer
*as you can see when megaman fights protoman they do FLY into the air*

for those of you that are like "i have goku pver pit" well.....good for you...id rather have the blue bomber than some anime char anyday in a game thats about classic game chars duking it out

so this is my last time explaining why megaman is over pit..good day folks



http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

I meant no offense man, just curious. Either way the rig looks fantastic, and the shine does give it more life. Looks fantastic and I cant wait to see more of your work.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

Quote from: dpgthirteen on March 20, 2012, 11:32:50 PM
I meant no offense man, just curious. Either way the rig looks fantastic, and the shine does give it more life. Looks fantastic and I cant wait to see more of your work.

lol what i said wasnt directed directly towards you it ws just for everyone that kept asking
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

zomg if someone makes a megaman psa over pit, i would boot out goku for him. Megaman > DBZ
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.