GBC and Dot's Derp: Arena Ferox

Started by GBC, November 03, 2011, 08:45:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: GBC™ on March 20, 2012, 11:17:22 PM
for those of you that are like "i have goku pver pit" well.....good for you...id rather have the blue bomber than some anime char anyday in a game thats about classic game chars duking it out
*Segtendo likes your post*
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


hey dude, i don't think you o rquests in general, but i've got these three models that need to be done.

Ken the Eagle, Joe the Condor, and Jun the Swan.

would you consider doing this?
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

Wait. CRONO?!

How did you get your hands on a Crono model?!

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302



Quote from: GBC™ on March 20, 2012, 11:17:22 PM
Mega Man Online Teaser Trailer
Ahh, this video bugs me so much.
Bass doesn't have the cloak in the original Megaman series, and Iris, Alia, and Signas weren't created during the original Megaman series as well, they're from X4 and later.
And at 0:49, I hope that isn't the Bonne symbol from Megaman Legends on the robot's shoulder. That would make my head explode.
CAPCOM, Y U NO THINK?

But now that I've established that I'm the biggest Megaman fanboy in KCMM, I think it's time we get back on topic.
Megaman V4 looks great! I'm definitely replacing my Goku with him now that it looks so smexy.  :af:

Quote from: xxerox9009 on March 22, 2012, 11:02:55 PM
Ahh, this video bugs me so much.
Bass doesn't have the cloak in the original Megaman series, and Iris, Alia, and Signas weren't created during the original Megaman series as well, they're from X4 and later.
And at 0:49, I hope that isn't the Bonne symbol from Megaman Legends on the robot's shoulder. That would make my head explode.
CAPCOM, Y U NO THINK?

But now that I've established that I'm the biggest Megaman fanboy in KCMM, I think it's time we get back on topic.
Megaman V4 looks great! I'm definitely replacing my Goku with him now that it looks so smexy.  :af:

lol itll blow your mind even more to know im making rush for kth psa...of course rush wont be oneslot
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

RUSH!!! WHHHAATTT i can't wait for this psa now!!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

yep rush heres a preview of it and how its coming so far *model still in the works*

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.


ART  :)
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Quote from: Y U NO Guy on March 22, 2012, 11:02:55 PM
Ahh, this video bugs me so much.
Bass doesn't have the cloak in the original Megaman series, and Iris, Alia, and Signas weren't created during the original Megaman series as well, they're from X4 and later.
And at 0:49, I hope that isn't the Bonne symbol from Megaman Legends on the robot's shoulder. That would make my head explode.
CAPCOM, Y U NO THINK?

But now that I've established that I'm the biggest Megaman fanboy in KCMM, I think it's time we get back on topic.
Megaman V4 looks great! I'm definitely replacing my Goku with him now that it looks so smexy.  :af:

It's not being developed by Capcom but a Korean company. It's an MMO that'll somehow mix in characters from all series. That's why both Megaman and Megaman X are there, etc.

lolrush

Would he be an Ivysaur thing?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on March 22, 2012, 11:49:56 PM
lolrush

Would he be an Ivysaur thing?

nope its for KTH megaman moveset
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.