GBC and Dot's Derp: Arena Ferox

Started by GBC, November 03, 2011, 08:45:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: hotdogturtle on March 31, 2012, 02:30:26 AM
What's the Dark Matter for? Are those Meta Knight's hands?

lol dark matter are 02's minions and yes i just put them over metaknights hands XD so it wont be so weird
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

hey dude i need your help with your classic sonic every time i pick him and pick a stage he freezes i no its about the fitsonicmotion u put but i am making a moveset of sonic which is a mix of the best sonic psas like burst, full throttle, SMBZ and classic (classic activates with a taunt) I need your help with him not freezing plz

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Yeah, the eyes are extremely too dark. Dot, you went too far with the burn tool.

There should be white on the eye, I see non.

Just some feedback, everything else looks nice.

By the looks of it, you're not replying to any of the feedback posts, so I feel like I just wasted some time.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on March 31, 2012, 03:36:55 PM
Yeah, the eyes are extremely too dark. Dot, you went too far with the burn tool.

There should be white on the eye, I see non.

Just some feedback, everything else looks nice.

By the looks of it, you're not replying to any of the feedback posts, so I feel like I just wasted some time.

yea dot dosent get on kcmm alot

Quote from: kingskull95 on March 31, 2012, 05:04:31 AM
hey dude i need your help with your classic sonic every time i pick him and pick a stage he freezes i no its about the fitsonicmotion u put but i am making a moveset of sonic which is a mix of the best sonic psas like burst, full throttle, SMBZ and classic (classic activates with a taunt) I need your help with him not freezing plz

i used KTH fitmotion from the vertex..and it doesnt freeze for me dot or KTH..you must be doing somthing wrong
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

for SMBZ sonic to get classic sonic to work just renamed the TransN bone to TransN2 and rename the XRotN bone to normal again
cuz TransN bone dont messed up then you use spindash like as KTH`s resize mode does on classic sonic+ it can be fixed on cliff animations too on the new size on oneslot side mode
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: ItalianStallion on March 31, 2012, 03:36:55 PMYeah, the eyes are extremely too dark. Dot, you went too far with the burn tool. There should be white on the eye, I see non. Just some feedback, efurrything else looks nice. By the looks of it, you're not replying to any of the feedback pawsts, so I feel like I just wasted some time.

ummm

i havent gotten here in a few days so i havent had time to read the feedback

and i didnt know 02 had that white thing on the eye
i`ll make sure to update the texture

i`ll add it as soon as i get home
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?


I was actually talking to GBC about the "no replying to feedback posts" since he's the one that gets on here mostly.

It's up to you what you want to do, whether you want to update it or not. Feedback is feedback. You don't have to take it man.

for some reason box.net is not updating the bandwidth on my account there and i have just talked to them over the phone and tyhey will get back to me on that  so the dowload links arent broken its just they need to reset the bandwidth storage....
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

Quote from: Mariodk on March 31, 2012, 07:53:56 PM
for SMBZ sonic to get classic sonic to work just renamed the TransN bone to TransN2 and rename the XRotN bone to normal again
cuz TransN bone dont messed up then you use spindash like as KTH`s resize mode does on classic sonic+ it can be fixed on cliff animations too on the new size on oneslot side mode
Did not work for me. I renamed everything yet it still froze.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

ok changed my hacks server to mediafire so hopefully the DL links work


Quote from: Nanobuds on April 02, 2012, 11:50:18 AM
Classic Sonic freezes for me also :/
Quote from: dpgthirteen on April 02, 2012, 09:46:39 PM
Did not work for me. I renamed everything yet it still froze.

idk why its not working for you guys...for some people they say it works perfectly while for you guys you say it freezes...hmmm..idk
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

Quote from: GBC™ on April 03, 2012, 12:07:54 AM
ok changed my hacks server to mediafire so hopefully the DL links work


idk why its not working for you guys...for some people they say it works perfectly while for you guys you say it freezes...hmmm..idk
guess he is near the filesize limit so if ppl use a psa that has more kb than the original it may freeze like it happens with vegeta beyond made since it freezes with high psa files
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

First thing to do for Classic Sonic to reduce the file size is remove the FitSonicHead and FitSonicBody textures.  These are his old vBrawl textures and they look like they serve no purpose.

If that doesn't work, a decent way to reduce the file size would be to half the size of the major textures.  So if they're 512x512 make them 256x256.  A lot of the time the drop in quality isn't that noticeable.  I did this with Vegeta for example and it looked basically identical, but the file size was significantly lower.

these two textures is for some of classic sonic´s polygons like as hands
maybe some UV editing can help too since its only the hands on that texture there is used
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Ah I see.  Yeah UV editing would be necessary.  I removed the two files myself and the FitSonic00.pac dropped from 1.2 MB to about 900 KB.  So with proper UV editing they could get around that (and this is without reducing the resolution of the textures).