GBC and Dot's Derp: Arena Ferox

Started by GBC, November 03, 2011, 08:45:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

ok so ive been doing some thinking and would like to know what series would you guys like to see more imports from??
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

Must... have... more... TWEWY...
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


sonic, twewy, sonic, twewy, sonic, twewy, sonic, twewy, sonic, twewy, sonic, twewy, sonic, twewy, sonic, twewy, sonic, twewy... D: ic ant pick.
>.>
<.<
picks twewy
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

April 07, 2012, 05:10:03 PM #1833 Last Edit: April 07, 2012, 05:11:05 PM by hero3120
Quote from: Seg Tin Dope on April 07, 2012, 05:03:04 PM
Must... have... more... TWEWY...
:happy:
I guess i don't need to repeat it then!

For all the other options, i think there is enough of all of that already. Don't know about Fire Emblem though


inb4watstartsoverwhichseriesneedsimports
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

Tough one. Had to debate between Kingdom Hearts and TWEWY, but I voted Kingdom Hearts still. I would like to see more Organization love, such as Xigbar, Saix, etc. Wouldn't TWEWY technically go under it now because of Dream Drop Distance? At least the main crew.


Quote from: Haseyo on April 07, 2012, 05:20:53 PM
Tough one. Had to debate between Kingdom Hearts and TWEWY, but I voted Kingdom Hearts still. I would like to see more Organization love, such as Xigbar, Saix, etc. Wouldn't TWEWY technically go under it now because of Dream Drop Distance? At least the main crew.

hmmm no cause itd be like saying i should group mario zelda and pokemon under a "smash bros series" option when most of the characters from that series arent in that game so same goes for KH and TWEWy
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

But you also have "Classic Nintendo Series" which can cover many things up there as well o.O

Either way, my vote still stands.



Voted TWEWY.
Unaware there were imports. I don't recall a 3d game being made.
I thought it was just for the ds - although an epic game.

Quote from: Vamayro on April 07, 2012, 05:42:08 PM
Voted TWEWY.
Unaware there were imports. I don't recall a 3d game being made.
I thought it was just for the ds - although an epic game.

i custom make the models lol
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

April 07, 2012, 05:44:18 PM #1842 Last Edit: April 07, 2012, 05:45:38 PM by Seg Tin Dope
Quote from: Vamayro on April 07, 2012, 05:42:08 PM

Unaware there were imports. I don't recall a 3d game being made.
I thought it was just for the ds - although an epic game.
There are TWEWY references in the newest Kingdom Hearts game for the 3DS.
Neku makes a cameo, along with Josh, Beat, and Rhyme. All we need is Shiki.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


April 07, 2012, 05:44:50 PM #1843 Last Edit: April 07, 2012, 05:45:42 PM by Haseyo
Are 3DS models unable to be obtained? I found their Dream Drop Distance models rather nice. Shiki is in there, too. If you saw the extended trailer (or probably gameplay videos now that it's out in Japan) then Shiki is there as well. All the main protagonists are there. Just missing the Reapers for the most part.


Quote from: Seg Tin Dope on April 07, 2012, 05:44:18 PM
There are TWEWY references in the newest Kingdom Hearts game for the 3DS.
Neku makes a cameo, along with Josh, Beat, and Rhyme. All we need is Shiki.
Holy [censored].
Note to self - Get dream drop distance.