GBC and Dot's Derp: Arena Ferox

Started by GBC, November 03, 2011, 08:45:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Vamayro on April 07, 2012, 05:49:20 PM
Holy [censored].
Note to self - Get dream drop distance.
I had no idea Beat and Joshua were in the game until I Googled pictures O_o
Ages ago, I requested someone to make Shiki, whom I suggested to make over Peach.

[censored] yes.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



Quote from: Haseyo on April 07, 2012, 05:53:58 PM
Her Toad must be turned into le cat as well.
Mr. Mew into Toad.
All of my yes.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo Sakuraba on April 07, 2012, 05:50:49 PM
I had no idea Beat and Joshua were in the game until I Googled pictures O_o
Ages ago, I requested someone to make Shiki, whom I suggested to make over Peach.
[censored] yes.
Now i'm curious. As I recall most worlds are disney. While Square enix tosses there own
characters in a few specific places. Will they be part of that, or have there own world.
Noise as heartless = what?

Can you really call TWEWY a "series" when it's just one game?

April 07, 2012, 05:58:00 PM #1850 Last Edit: April 07, 2012, 06:01:59 PM by Haseyo
Quote from: Vamayro on April 07, 2012, 05:54:50 PM
Now i'm curious. As I recall most worlds are disney. While Square enix tosses there own
characters in a few specific places. Will they be part of that, or have there own world.
Noise as heartless = what?

From the looks of it, they're the replacements of the FF characters. I have no idea if any help in combat (similar to how Tifa, Cloud, Squall, etc did in previous KH games) at certain points.

I can't go any further as I'm avoiding as many spoilers as possible, so I'm not watching any gameplay (already had a lame person spoil some [censored] to me >_>)


Quote from: CouchTomato on April 07, 2012, 05:55:40 PM
Can you really call TWEWY a "series" when it's just one game?
In an interview with Nintendo Power, one of the creators said he'd like to make a sequel but doesn't have the time right now. Even though its not technically a series it might be in a few years.
Quote from: Haseyo on April 07, 2012, 05:58:00 PM
From the looks of it, they're the replacements of the FF characters. I have no idea if any help in combat (similar to how Tifa, Cloud, Squall, etc did in previous KH games) at certain points.
Hmm... Still awesome.

April 07, 2012, 06:01:10 PM #1852 Last Edit: April 07, 2012, 06:04:50 PM by jordanice42
Of course i voted for kingdom hearts. But lets just say kh won. Would u only import a kh original character or a ff character with their kh model too?

Oh yeah, dream drop distance is awesome! To all the kh fans who hated when a character like a nobody died...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

April 07, 2012, 06:03:12 PM #1853 Last Edit: April 07, 2012, 06:12:55 PM by Vamayro
A spoiler notice would've been awesome man :srs:
La fin*


April 07, 2012, 06:04:23 PM #1855 Last Edit: April 07, 2012, 06:05:59 PM by Haseyo
Indeed. Not cool. Either spoiler tags or remove that please :/ Be sure to remove your quote as well Vamayro.

There's a thread about DDD in Off-Topic Discussion.


Quote from: jordanice42 on April 07, 2012, 06:01:10 PM
Of course i voted for kingdom hearts. But lets just say kh won. Would u only import a kh original character or a ff character with their kh model too?



KH original character but including donald  goofy and mickey into that group as well since they are in all of them plus are the more important disney chars in the series
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

April 07, 2012, 06:09:50 PM #1857 Last Edit: April 07, 2012, 06:11:02 PM by jordanice42
Nice nice.

And to all th other people to whom i have spoiled...im so sry bros. I will now remove the content u just read out of ur mind.

boom.

Its gone. Oh and also added a spoiler, but on vee's quote it still says the spoiling content.


Alright, I love Dragon Ball Z, but it's ridiculous that it's winning. There's about 10 characters from that series released already.

Street Fighter got my vote all day.

You forgot a lot of series though, sir.

Since you make custom models, I'd love for you to make some DarkStalkers or Earthbound characters.