GBC and Dot's Derp: Arena Ferox

Started by GBC, November 03, 2011, 08:45:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

i voted DBZ..........................dont judge me
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

Quote from: -SSJ gogeta- on April 07, 2012, 06:57:14 PM
i voted DBZ..........................dont judge me

You would post this after what I just said on the last page.

;o?

April 07, 2012, 06:58:24 PM #1862 Last Edit: April 07, 2012, 07:20:30 PM by Segtendo Sakuraba
Quote from: ItalianStallion on April 07, 2012, 06:56:25 PM
Since you make custom models, I'd love for you to make some DarkStalkers or Earthbound characters.
We need a revamped Poo with a ponytail D:
Pik's vertex is as close as we can get to Poo with model importing.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


I don't know; I say it's a bit weird that there's so many votes for mario characters
Is there not enough in game already? Not to mention the hacks that have already been made for them. but that's just my opinion.

Street fighter got my vote. I like to see more characters from that game.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on April 07, 2012, 06:56:25 PM
Since you make custom models, I'd love for you to make some DarkStalkers or Earthbound characters.

I would love to see a model of Jon Talbain

Quote from: ItalianStallion on April 07, 2012, 06:58:01 PMYou would post this after what I just said on the last page. ;o?
i actually posted that while you posted yours
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

April 07, 2012, 07:18:04 PM #1866 Last Edit: April 07, 2012, 07:19:36 PM by CouchTomato
Quote from: ItalianStallion on April 07, 2012, 06:56:25 PM
Alright, I love Dragon Ball Z, but it's ridiculous that it's winning. There's about 10 characters from that series released already.

Street Fighter got my vote all day.

You forgot a lot of series though, sir.

Since you make custom models, I'd love for you to make some DarkStalkers or Earthbound characters.

Seriously. There's also way too much Sonic (and waaaay too much Shadow), and the Mario series is pretty much saturated now (though I'd still like Captain Syrup to be done, although she's more Wario series... which is not an option).

I voted Mega Man -- Mega Man X has been done to death, but there's hardly been any love for the classic series, which kinda boggles the mind. GBC did MM and Proto Man only very recently, Roll (TVC, over Toon Link) was pseudo-released by Pervy, and Bass hasn't had anything unlike his Sonic "counterpart." No one cares about Duo.

A lot of other series are getting more and more obscure and secondary characters (DBZ, Sonic...) while the main characters in this series are only just getting worked on.

Megaman.EXE could also use some love, especially since there's a model of EXE in Onimusha.

I wouldn't mind some Street Fighter characters either -- although all the big ones have been done.

Quote from: CouchTomato on April 07, 2012, 07:18:04 PM
Seriously. There's also way too much Sonic (and waaaay too much Shadow), and the Mario series is pretty much saturated now (though I'd still like Captain Syrup to be done, although she's more Wario series... which is not an option).

I voted Mega Man -- Mega Man X has been done to death, but there's hardly been any love for the classic series, which kinda boggles the mind. GBC did MM and Proto Man only very recently, Roll (TVC, over Toon Link) was pseudo-released by Pervy, and Bass hasn't had anything unlike his Sonic "counterpart." No one cares about Duo.

A lot of other series are getting more and more obscure and secondary characters (DBZ, Sonic...) while the main characters in this series are only just getting worked on.

Megaman.EXE could also use some love, especially since there's a model of EXE in Onimusha.

I wouldn't mind some Street Fighter characters either -- although all the big ones have been done.

if someone could get me that megaman.exe model id rig it in a heartbeat
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

I have Ganondorf from Wind Waker's model... if you're intrested. I'm converting it now.


I voted for other, we should get some other party characters. Series like Red Dead Redemption, or Uncharted.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

Quote from: Segtendo Sakuraba on April 07, 2012, 05:40:06 PM
You guys are awesome :af2:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

April 07, 2012, 09:20:15 PM #1871 Last Edit: April 07, 2012, 09:31:41 PM by SonicSpeed
I voted street fighter X Tekken the game might not be good but I voted for it so don't judge me as well
personas: [Nathan Drake Cole Mcgrath(Street  Fighter X tekken version  Jonah Hex Johnny storm Cilf Hudson Sonic Chuck Greene Frank West batman wolverine the Flash Green Lantern  Superman  Marty Mcfly  The atom(Dc universe comics)  Mimic (The Exlies  comics version) Alan Wake  Rambo  Indiana Jones and others

Quote from: SonicSpeed on April 07, 2012, 09:20:15 PM
I voted street fighter X Tekken the game might not be good but I voted for it so don't judge me as well
Then why you voted for it in the first place? just curious.

April 07, 2012, 10:52:51 PM #1873 Last Edit: April 07, 2012, 10:54:14 PM by Vamayro
Quote from: hero3120 on April 07, 2012, 10:41:53 PM
Then why you voted for it in the first place? just curious.
The game isn't good, doesn't meen it doesn't have some nice models in it.

Quote from: SonicSpeed on April 07, 2012, 09:20:15 PM
I voted street fighter X Tekken the game might not be good but I voted for it so don't judge me as well

Does how good that particular game is matter? We just want the models to use in Brawl, and I think we can assume that the individual series of SF and Tekken are both popular and successful enough to warrant models