GBC and Dot's Derp: Arena Ferox

Started by GBC, November 03, 2011, 08:45:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

i voted for SFxT... but i'd like to see some stages from that game too... if only some1 could rip em... MvC3 stages r a total mess... im not sure if some1 is still working on the fixes for them or not..
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

who says megaman exe would never have a model

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.


First post in this forum! First, I need to congratulate you GBC, I just love almost all of your imports, they are very different from each other as you import from many different series, it's amazing.

Hmm, I'm liking the results in the poll... Street Fighter x Tekken has so much potential in characters, I love both of those series.

I just hope no more people vote DBZ or Sonic, the Vault is already saturated with those series. Mario too, kinda, but it still could give something more.

Finally, nice .exe model! Is he over Pit too, like the original Mega?

That model looks pretty bossy.
Guess its going Sworded character!

Quote from: Loghrus on April 07, 2012, 11:32:16 PM
First post in this forum! First, I need to congratulate you GBC, I just love almost all of your imports, they are very different from each other as you import from many different series, it's amazing.

Hmm, I'm liking the results in the poll... Street Fighter x Tekken has so much potential in characters, I love both of those series.

I just hope no more people vote DBZ or Sonic, the Vault is already saturated with those series. Mario too, kinda, but it still could give something more.

Finally, nice .exe model! Is he over Pit too, like the original Mega?

lol thanks

as for megaman .exe i was thinking link or marth since i want him to use the saber sword
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.


Quote from: GBC™ on April 07, 2012, 11:35:52 PM
lol thanks

as for megaman .exe i was thinking link or marth since i want him to use the saber sword

Great, I hope you end up with Link, he has so few imports when compared to the Fire Emblem guys.

*Sees*

What?! HOW?! WHEN?!! WHERE?!!! O_O

*BREAKS A SCOUTER, EXPERIENCES VEGETA RAGE.*

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302


wow that was a hard poll. but TBH, there aren't many Naruto characters, I would love to see you do pain, or perhaps Itachi.

Quote from: GBC™ on April 07, 2012, 11:14:50 PM
who says megaman exe would never have a model

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

You got 10,000 Zenys for this.

Quote from: hero3120 on April 07, 2012, 10:41:53 PM
Then why you voted for it in the first place? just curious.
I voted for it cause I for once thinks the game is good and the models also
personas: [Nathan Drake Cole Mcgrath(Street  Fighter X tekken version  Jonah Hex Johnny storm Cilf Hudson Sonic Chuck Greene Frank West batman wolverine the Flash Green Lantern  Superman  Marty Mcfly  The atom(Dc universe comics)  Mimic (The Exlies  comics version) Alan Wake  Rambo  Indiana Jones and others

That's a badace model u got there GBC.
Quote from: redsonicblast on April 07, 2012, 11:43:05 PM
Little Mac from Punchout! for the wii!
What are you talking about? He's not taking requests...

Regarding Poll:

Tales of Series. (Minus Symphonia... There's an overboard of those ones...)

Regarding Topic:

Nice Megaman.EXE model! And It unfortunately won't look that well over a swordsman due to the Sword placement.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread