GBC and Dot's Derp: Arena Ferox

Started by GBC, November 03, 2011, 08:45:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

i think he said link
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]


Quick question: is this a "Winner takes all then doing the poll again" thing or maybe the top 3 will be taken into consideration, higher tier going first?


Quote from: Dio on April 09, 2012, 04:38:40 AM
I would love to see sfxt Kazuya on Ganon

how did you know demonboy sent me his model and thats what i was doing!!...i mean..............-sigh-.... venasaur

Quote from: Haseyo on April 09, 2012, 04:41:30 AM
Quick question: is this a "Winner takes all then doing the poll again" thing or maybe the top 3 will be taken into consideration, higher tier going first?

may do the top 3 but right now we have a 3 way tie and a  tie for third place
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

hehe i untied the third place xD
wanna see moar marvel vs capcom!!!

Very close poll.  I voted MvC personally but honestly I'm not too fussed and I'd definitely love to see some SFxT imports


To be quite honest, looking at the top 3 I'm not exactly worried. I'd love to see models from either Marvel Vs. Capcom, SFxT, or Megaman. That being said, I did end up voting for SFxT.


Quote from: xZedkiel on April 09, 2012, 08:07:05 PM
Megaman.Exe! O: May I do recolors? ;3

yea sure lol
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

Could you make a version over Peach? With her 3 weapons as Sword, Wide Sword, and Long Sword?

And Toad as a Mettaur Guard helm?
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Quote from: Royal_Blade on April 10, 2012, 04:16:01 AM
Could you make a version over Peach? With her 3 weapons as Sword, Wide Sword, and Long Sword?

And Toad as a Mettaur Guard helm?

:srs:??....OR how about i make version over link while i replace his weapons with exe weapons?
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

Quote from: redsonicblast on April 09, 2012, 12:02:28 AM
Sorry about that.  I'll be sure to fix that in future posts.
thanks, alright, end of conversation. I dont wanna be a spammer. :P

Quote from: GBC™ on April 10, 2012, 04:18:35 AM
:srs:??....OR how about i make version over link while i replace his weapons with exe weapons?

-and a Mega Buster?

:srs:

If doesnt have a Mega Buster, I will verbally maim you. You can't have any Mega Man without his buster. EVA.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Velen on April 10, 2012, 04:20:33 AM
-and a Mega Buster?

:srs:

If doesnt have a Mega Buster, I will verbally maim you. You can't have any Mega Man without his buster. EVA.

bow replaced with megabuster?
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.