GBC and Dot's Derp: Arena Ferox

Started by GBC, November 03, 2011, 08:45:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

April 12, 2012, 03:03:46 PM #1965 Last Edit: April 12, 2012, 06:36:44 PM by Shulktendo
Just because he's new doesn't mean he should be ignored.
Sure, he could learn to post in the right place, but don't talk down on him...
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


April 12, 2012, 06:18:43 PM #1966 Last Edit: April 13, 2012, 03:23:23 AM by Sonicspeed
Shulktendo's right just because he's a newbie  and posted in the wrong place doesn't mean that some of  you have to sound negative about it the same happened to me when I post  in the wrong section but I never got upset or anything
personas: [Nathan Drake Cole Mcgrath(Street  Fighter X tekken version  Jonah Hex Johnny storm Cilf Hudson Sonic Chuck Greene Frank West batman wolverine the Flash Green Lantern  Superman  Marty Mcfly  The atom(Dc universe comics)  Mimic (The Exlies  comics version) Alan Wake  Rambo  Indiana Jones and others

alright alright. sorry guys, he's new, not a noob. and i guess that was unnecessary, but this is kind off topic now. so....shall we end the conversation now?

Quote from: Shulktendo on April 12, 2012, 03:03:46 PM
Just because he's new doesn't mean he should be ignored.
Sure, he could learn to post in the right place, but don't talk down on him...

I agree.

And I just find it funny that someone that just joined the forum, and spammed 300 posts somewhere, has the audacity to call someone a noob.

I'll stop it right there, but damn do I have so much [censored] to say. So disrespectful.

On topic. Megaman EXE looks cool wooooo!

okokokokokok the guy made a mistake no use having 2 pages worth telling him that anyway!!

megaman exe could be released tommorow or sometime this weekend since ive been rigging it all day >.>
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

YEA!!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

o and i almost forgot to mention....he will have the his mask for the FS eyes
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

Quote from: GBC™ on April 13, 2012, 03:28:09 AM
o and i almost forgot to mention....he will have the his mask for the FS eyes

Sweet...

Now...

Make HeatGuts, AquaCustom, ElecBrother, WoodShield, ElecGround, HeatShadow, and AquaBug styles. :af:

I kid. I kid. You wouldn't want to do that. XD

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Velen on April 13, 2012, 03:31:27 AM
Sweet...

Now...

Make HeatGuts, AquaCustom, ElecBrother, WoodShield, ElecGround, HeatShadow, and AquaBug styles. :af:

I kid. I kid. You wouldn't want to do that. XD

lol other powers have been discussed...we make make some in the future...also aqua bug is already a recolor idea dot wanted to do but it wont be with this release
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

Quote from: GBC™ on April 13, 2012, 03:35:19 AM
lol other powers have been discussed...we make make some in the future...also aqua bug is already a recolor idea dot wanted to do but it wont be with this release

No, I mean full on model edits.

Make a HeatGuts, AquaCustom, ElecBrother, WoodShield, ElecGround, HeatShadow, and AquaBug model

-but I know you wouldn't want to waste your time with that, so I decided to make it a joke. XD

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Velen on April 13, 2012, 03:39:02 AM
No, I mean full on model edits.

Make a HeatGuts, AquaCustom, ElecBrother, WoodShield, ElecGround, HeatShadow, and AquaBug model

-but I know you wouldn't want to waste your time with that, so I decided to make it a joke. XD

o lol well maybe we will make some model edits for those forms..in the future though
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

Quote from: GBC™ on April 13, 2012, 03:42:27 AM
o lol well maybe we will make some model edits for those forms..in the future though

I would be delighted if you ever did. XD

Then someone would have to get me in on how to make models, cause then I would like to make model edits for making the Double Souls and Crosses. (Bass Cross Mega Man anyone?)

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

April 13, 2012, 04:26:19 AM #1977 Last Edit: April 13, 2012, 04:29:38 AM by xZedkiel
Quote from: Velen on April 13, 2012, 03:31:27 AM
Sweet...

Now...

Make HeatGuts, AquaCustom, ElecBrother, WoodShield, ElecGround, HeatShadow, and AquaBug styles. :af:

I kid. I kid. You wouldn't want to do that. XD
I was planning on doing these but as the recolors. o.o Well, Aqua, Elec, Wood, and Heat recolors. Along with Dark and this one I made in class.

Quote from: xZedkiel on April 13, 2012, 04:26:19 AM
I was planning on doing these but as the recolors. o.o Well, Aqua, Elec, Wood, and Heat recolors. Along with Dark and this one I made in class.

Please let me make versions of Dark Mega.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Velen on April 13, 2012, 04:36:17 AM
Please let me make versions of Dark Mega.
After mine o.o since I planned it, asked, and got confirmed permission for my recolors..