GBC and Dot's Derp: Arena Ferox

Started by GBC, November 03, 2011, 08:45:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Do Bass.EXE...

DO IT!

Gotta include his whole body and his cloak...

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Heh,  a whole .EXE to go along side with Zero...I have nothing against this at all.


Quote from: Haseyo on April 14, 2012, 05:34:01 AM
Heh,  a whole .EXE to go along side with Zero...I have nothing against this at all.

If he does import the Zero.EXE model. I want him to make some fixes. BIG TIME.

The model ingame doesn't look nearly as cool as the official art.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

April 14, 2012, 05:56:56 AM #2013 Last Edit: April 14, 2012, 05:58:50 AM by GBC™
Quote from: jordanice42 on April 14, 2012, 05:16:45 AM
lol. True that! ;D

So GBC, whats next? Top 3 votes on the poll? Theres a 3 way tie for 2nd tho...
so....
another poll for 2nd place?

well i feel the megaman hunger has been filled(except velens) so i might need to reset the poll but i am working on kazuya from SFxT and i will update my pacman with them pacman party shoes(credit to nah) as well as possibly v2ing my ryu over CF since the SF4 models are the same in SFxT so that should fullfill that SFxT option on the poll

unless you guys want me and dot to keep doing more megaman chars?? of course me being a megaman fan i have no problem with making more

Quote from: Velen on April 14, 2012, 05:23:47 AM
Do Bass.EXE...

DO IT!

Gotta include his whole body and his cloak...

lol who would he go over?


Quote from: Haseyo on April 14, 2012, 05:34:01 AM
Heh,  a whole .EXE to go along side with Zero...I have nothing against this at all.

zero.exe huh? hmmmmm

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

Haha u could do what ever u have fun doing. ^^

April 14, 2012, 06:17:42 AM #2015 Last Edit: April 14, 2012, 07:22:32 AM by Velen
Quote from: GBC™ on April 14, 2012, 05:56:56 AM
well i feel the megaman hunger has been filled(except velens) so i might need to reset the poll but i am working on kazuya from SFxT and i will update my pacman with them pacman party shoes(credit to nah) as well as possibly v2ing my ryu over CF since the SF4 models are the same in SFxT so that should fullfill that SFxT option on the poll

unless you guys want me and dot to keep doing more megaman chars?? of course me being a megaman fan i have no problem with making more

lol who would he go over?


zero.exe huh? hmmmmm

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Yeah, if you ever imported Zero.EXE.

I beseech you. Fix the model so it more closely resembles it's Official art. Z-Saber included.

EDIT:

The recolors I have planned are.

Fireman Red (Uses colors from Fireman's sprite)
Thunderman Orange
Gutsman Yellow (Uses Colors from Gutsman's sprite)
Toadman Green (Uses Colors from Toadman's Sprite)
Freezeman Blue (Uses Colors from Freezeman's Sprite)
Knightman Indigo (Uses colors from his sprite)
Mistman Violet
Roll Pink (Uses Colors from Roll's sprite, and replaces Mega's Icon with hers)
Forte Black (Uses Bass's colors from his Sprite)
Serenade White


Dark Mega 1 (Mega Man when his body is almost black, like in BN4).
Dark Mega 2 (Dark Soul Mode Mega Man)
Dark Mega 3 (Dark Mega from BN5)
Dark Mega Anime (Exactly as it sounds.)

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Velen,

Think you could do some recolors from BN4 & BN5 Double Souls?
BN4
Junk Soul
Wind Soul

BN5
Shadow Soul

You don't HAVE to do it. Just if you have the free time.

Dat Megaman.EXE.
You Win.

But just two element look weird : The eye and the sword.

I think the eye are too big, he look like a "animal" with them.


For the sword, she's too dark, i think it's possible to make her more lighting.

why u no make sword semitransparent?

A recolor pack of his various Souls would be epic as well. I vote for sticking with more .EXE characters for Zero. He really needs some different Megaman skins to go along with his PSA. Most other PSAs have at least a few random other skins that still work perfectly.


Quote from: Velen on April 14, 2012, 05:23:47 AM
Do Bass.EXE...

DO IT!

Gotta include his whole body and his cloak...

Classic version first o_o

Velen, I was thinking if I do the Styles and Dark Mega (I was planning on doing anime and this appearance vvv), you can do the Souls/Crosses and other Dark Megas you're mentioning. Is that fine with you? o.o


Quote from: xZedkiel on April 14, 2012, 04:51:07 PM
Velen, I was thinking if I do the Styles and Dark Mega (I was planning on doing anime and this appearance vvv), you can do the Souls/Crosses and other Dark Megas you're mentioning. Is that fine with you? o.o



No problem, no problem.

I'll probably be doing something though...Like taking the baggy-ness out of the jumpsuit.

I always saw .EXE's suit as skin-tight. So...

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Velen on April 14, 2012, 05:35:32 PM
No problem, no problem.

I'll probably be doing something though...Like taking the baggy-ness out of the jumpsuit.

I always saw .EXE's suit as skin-tight. So...

thank you sir

taking that baggyness out of the suit was something i didnt felt like doing at that moment
and i´ve been wanting to see how others could texture this

<.<
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?

April 14, 2012, 05:38:58 PM #2024 Last Edit: April 14, 2012, 05:45:53 PM by Velen
Quote from: Dot on April 14, 2012, 05:37:57 PM
thank you sir

taking that baggyness out of the suit was something i didnt felt like doing at that moment
and i´ve been wanting to see how others could texture this

<.<

Well. I'll be trying to shade it as a rubber or latex suit. If that's okay with you.

I'll redo the original color by taking the baggy-ness out of it if you like.

EDIT:

Holy crap...

HOW MANY TEXTURES DID YOU GUYS NEED?! XD

Next time I suggest you reduce the number of textures somehow...Cause this is just NUTS. XD

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302