GBC and Dot's Derp: Arena Ferox

Started by GBC, November 03, 2011, 08:45:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

April 15, 2012, 01:13:48 AM #2040 Last Edit: April 15, 2012, 01:23:21 AM by GBC™
hey look its bass exe

inb4velenpeeshimself

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

WHHHHAAAAT!!!! Freakin A+
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Quote from: AnImAiNe on April 15, 2012, 01:14:38 AM
WHHHHAAAAT!!!! Freakin A+

lol yep took me 6 hours to make that...dot watched me make it as well was harder than megaman exe @_@
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

wow is protoman also coming it could be like an alt costume/model for megaman exe

April 15, 2012, 01:25:33 AM #2044 Last Edit: April 15, 2012, 01:28:44 AM by Velen
I'm nos surprised. Bass's design is more complex.

The one thing I see is you need push the fins inward a bit.

Think about the construction of his fins being like taking a shallow bowl and cutting it into the shape of his fins. The Shoulder things are missing something as well.

Here is Bass's Concept art if you don't have it already.

[spoiler]





Note the shading.
These should help immensely.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Velen on April 15, 2012, 01:25:33 AM
I'm nos surprised. Bass's design is more complex.

The one thing I see is you need push the fins inward a bit.

Think about the construction of his fins being like taking a shallow bowl and cutting it into the shape of his fins. The Shoulder things are missing something as well.

Here is Bass's Concept art if you don't have it already.

[spoiler]



These should help immensely.


pics not working....or its just my cpu
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

u have to right click and pick open in another tab
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

I added a couple more images.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

CRAP i just remembered i forgot the forehead gem
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

April 15, 2012, 01:36:08 AM #2049 Last Edit: April 15, 2012, 01:37:40 AM by Velen
Quote from: GBC™ on April 15, 2012, 01:32:44 AM
CRAP i just remembered i forgot the forehead gem

I have worse news.

The torso is too long The same with Mega's.

-and did you notice what I was talking about with the fins?

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Velen on April 15, 2012, 01:36:08 AM
I have worse news.

The torso is too long The same with Mega's.

-and did you notice what I was talking about with the fins?

yea the torso is like that due to links bone placement

yea im fixing the fins although i dont think they need to be shorter rather than longer
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

Quote from: GBC™ on April 15, 2012, 01:38:48 AM
yea the torso is like that due to links bone placement

yea im fixing the fins although i dont think they need to be shorter rather than longer

That's not what I meant...

The fact that curve inward is what I am talking about.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Velen on April 15, 2012, 01:39:48 AM
That's not what I meant...

The fact that curve inward is what I am talking about.

like this?
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

Better, but the points out back there need to be pointing down. Refer to the concept art I gave you.

You're getting there.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Velen on April 15, 2012, 02:11:34 AM
Better, but the points out back there need to be pointing down. Refer to the concept art I gave you.

You're getting there.


the site says im forbidden to view that content
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.