GBC and Dot's Derp: Arena Ferox

Started by GBC, November 03, 2011, 08:45:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

April 15, 2012, 02:19:20 AM #2055 Last Edit: April 15, 2012, 02:20:38 AM by Haseyo
Awww yeah. Legit as hell. Will be fun with all these different .EXE characters on different characters so they can fight without being the same person.


Quote from: GBC™ on April 15, 2012, 02:14:34 AM
the site says im forbidden to view that content

. . .

Hold on.

*DLs the images and puts them up on IMGUR*

Got a couple extra ones too. Here are the links.

http://i.imgur.com/pxxNO.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/ER7ma.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/gMHrW.jpg <-Bass before the Alpha Incident, before he got his scar on his emblem.
http://i.imgur.com/k4wwn.png
http://i.imgur.com/fFEnQ.png

The last two should prove especially useful.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

thnx

anyway heres some hype for bass exe...his theme of course

Mega Man Battle Network 4.5 OST - T24: Theme Of Bass.EXE
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

I think it would be a better idea to make the cloak cover his entire body.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Velen on April 15, 2012, 02:24:21 AM
. . .

Hold on.

*DLs the images and puts them up on IMGUR*

Got a couple extra ones too. Here are the links.

http://i.imgur.com/pxxNO.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/ER7ma.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/gMHrW.jpg <-Bass before the Alpha Incident, before he got his scar on his emblem.
http://i.imgur.com/k4wwn.png
http://i.imgur.com/fFEnQ.png

The last two should prove especially useful.
Man...i remember i had an action figure of him..with his cape and everything. I CAN'T BELIEVE I THREW IT AWAY..SAME FOR ZERO, X, MEGAMAN.EXE, AXL, VILE. THEY DONT EVEN SELL THOSE ANYMORE...:(

On Topic: Your custom model is looking great :o

Quote from: hero3120 on April 15, 2012, 02:34:32 AM
Man...i remember i had an action figure of him..with his cape and everything. I CAN'T BELIEVE I THREW IT AWAY..SAME FOR ZERO, X, MEGAMAN.EXE, AXL, VILE. THEY DONT EVEN SELL THOSE ANYMORE...:(

On Topic: Your custom model is looking great :o

ME TOO! MAN! AUGH!

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

I had EXE and classic figures >.> I destroyed them lol :af:
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

i still got my megaman figures i got

megaman classic, bass, zero, megaman exe...i also had the minature pack which had X, zero, axl , vile
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

Quote from: hero3120 on April 15, 2012, 02:34:32 AM
Man...i remember i had an action figure of him..with his cape and everything. I CAN'T BELIEVE I THREW IT AWAY..SAME FOR ZERO, X, MEGAMAN.EXE, AXL, VILE. THEY DONT EVEN SELL THOSE ANYMORE...:(

On Topic: Your custom model is looking great :o
Quote from: Velen on April 15, 2012, 02:38:06 AM
ME TOO! MAN! AUGH!

You can now chalk that up to 3 idiots who got rid of their Megaman Action Figures. and pervy
I thought I still had some of mine, but I went dig around memory lane (the closet)
I found a bunch of now rare stuff from my childhood is now missing.

@Bass import, Daaaaaang. It's to bad the Network series is over now. Would of loved
a "Bass" version. Never did beat MMBN3 though, my copy had a save problem...
I found my self at best beating Flash man and getting to Beastman, only to die once
and start all over again...

@Poll, personally I've seen some people having to be able to rip models from the Gundam
Dynasty Warriors game for PS3, and even a model from the second one from the PS2.
I would love to see someone rig one of the Main Gundam's over Snake, or even Link, Marth, and Ike.

[move][/move]

Quote from: Tawa_Hoda on April 15, 2012, 03:06:23 AM
You can now chalk that up to 3 idiots who got rid of their Megaman Action Figures. and pervy
I thought I still had some of mine, but I went dig around memory lane (the closet)
I found a bunch of now rare stuff from my childhood is now missing.

@Bass import, Daaaaaang. It's to bad the Network series is over now. Would of loved
a "Bass" version. Never did beat MMBN3 though, my copy had a save problem...
I found my self at best beating Flash man and getting to Beastman, only to die once
and start all over again...

@Poll, personally I've seen some people having to be able to rip models from the Gundam
Dynasty Warriors game for PS3, and even a model from the second one from the PS2.
I would love to see someone rig one of the Main Gundam's over Snake, or even Link, Marth, and Ike.



It's a custom model. For one.

For two. Who the hell wants Gundam?

(That's for the idiot crack, you asshat.)

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Velen on April 15, 2012, 02:38:06 AM
ME TOO! MAN! AUGH!
I DID TOO! That was when I was a megaman fan! I had every single one of those, plus Axl's bike thing? I also had the red megaman too...it was weird, i had 2 megamans and 2 red megamans. Wait would it be proper to say 2 megamans or 2 megamen?...oh well i had all of those too.

April 15, 2012, 06:25:17 AM #2066 Last Edit: April 15, 2012, 06:28:10 AM by ramonM64
Quote from: hero3120 on April 15, 2012, 02:34:32 AM
Man...i remember i had an action figure of him..with his cape and everything. I CAN'T BELIEVE I THREW IT AWAY..SAME FOR ZERO, X, MEGAMAN.EXE, AXL, VILE. THEY DONT EVEN SELL THOSE ANYMORE...:(

On Topic: Your custom model is looking great :o
Quote from: Velen on April 15, 2012, 02:38:06 AM
ME TOO! MAN! AUGH!
Quote from: Rockin Pervy on April 15, 2012, 02:47:22 AM
I had EXE and classic figures >.> I destroyed them lol :af:
SINNERS! if i had one of those id have it locked away far far away, safe from harm. then again.. im in no position to say this since i have a busted up PET navi toy in my desk. i wont throw it away

---

i havent even tryed megaman.exe out and you already got bass.exe modeled?? you work fast. both megaman.exe and bass.exe look good. Velen has a good eye, the main issues for bass.exe are the fins

if you havent already found out how, you can try this to get the cyber sword's material to be unaffected by light.

i was thinkin last night how good Bass.exe would be over ganon.. especially with a version with his arms always under his cape thing. he would only kick and the cape rigged to ganon's cape and leg bones. then he'd just need his walk and retarded run replaced with hovering..

Quote from: Velen on April 15, 2012, 03:52:54 AM
It's a custom model. For one.

(That's for the idiot crack, you asshat.)

:oshi:

I knew it was a custom model, there never was a official bass.exe model....
Or there was in Network Transmission... BUT since I only got past Fireman...
Yeah... That game was hard for me, and even my brother... Just like MM9 and
MM10... Which is weird because we flew through MM1-8 and then X5 and X6
weren't too hard....

Then again I haven't played Transmission in over 7 years. I might be better
at it. It I had of boughten it instead of renting it...  :srs:

BTW, it appears ALOT of people threw away there Megaman stuff...
WHAT WRONG WITH ALL OF US?!
[move][/move]

I never threw away any of my stuff!

Then again... I never had any to throw away...


Anyways, Velen, I'm liking the retexture for Megaman.EXE! Because the original texture does make him look baggy. And like you said, it should be skin tight. So yeah, I can't wait for that.

And Bass.EXE is looking awesome as well. It would be cool if the Cape was part of a model changer. But Ganondorf doesn't have any.

Still, they're looking good!
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

isnt the taking out of a sword a model changer?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]