GBC and Dot's Derp: Arena Ferox

Started by GBC, November 03, 2011, 08:45:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: GBC™ on April 16, 2012, 07:54:07 PM
i already know what your your talking about and no you cant try but hey thanks for offering your help I very much appreciate it.

Much better.

Can you at least have a full body cloak version for the future. I remember there being people who wanted a Bass.EXE PSA a while back.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Velen on April 17, 2012, 01:57:36 AM
Can you at least have a full body cloak version for the future. I remember there being people who wanted a Bass.EXE PSA a while back.

ill make it if someone is for sure making a psa
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

Just thought I'd stop by and say welcome to the IST, GBC and Dot!


Quote from: LittleBoygos on April 17, 2012, 03:20:18 AM
Just thought I'd stop by and say welcome to the IST, GBC and Dot!

thank you lol we will be official tommorow depending on when ninka  gets online
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

Well its great to have you two on the team, and I hope we get to collab sometime in the future. Congrats again!


touhou imports would be sweet and lovely and manly

hey BC i made some megaman recolors so can i post them with you colabed
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

Quote from: -SSJ gogeta- on April 17, 2012, 12:54:29 PM
hey BC i made some megaman recolors so can i post them with you colabed

BC???........and yea you can post them just collab me and dot
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.


Quote from: Segtendo on April 17, 2012, 08:15:08 PM
I think he meant GBC.

I think he knows that, Seg.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: GBC™ on April 17, 2012, 08:13:21 PM
BC???........and yea you can post them just collab me and dot
oh sorry yah i meant GBC

ok i will
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

GBC. I want to issue you a modeling challenge!

Create 1 of the following and implement them into Brawl in some way. Either as characters or stage props.
[spoiler]
Life Virus
Duo (BN series)
Nebula Gray
Gregar or Falzar

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

I vote for Duo. A hard Boss that has enough detail that a model would be a high challenge for him, and try to make the Gold version of him, the Omega verision i think it is. And it would make a kick-ass stage, the Duo area. Nebula Grey is just a buncha fire Effects anyway >_>

Oh, and Bass is coming along quite nicely, i like the way your using the cape looks bad ass as stated by everyone.
Sig by Segtendo. Epic

gbc only makes megaman char now ? he does have alot to choose from  lol
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.