GBC and Dot's Derp: Arena Ferox

Started by GBC, November 03, 2011, 08:45:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I like the way thst you're doing Banjo, by comparing his 2 designs into one. For Kazooie, I, personally, prefer her N64 look, but it's your model. Do what ya want with it.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


i think the best option is still mario, so kazooie can go over fludd...
makes it easier for future PSAs too...

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on May 06, 2012, 02:56:22 AM
You are STILL god at custom models.

Looks good so far.

Can't wait to see the texture on him.

And I truly hope he has fur detail.

GBC, you are the BEST at custom models. people might shoot me for this, but i think you even top Beyond and StarWaffle at custom models. Banjo and Kazooie look great so far.

#A wild ShadowSnake has appeared#
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Quote from: ShadowSnake on May 06, 2012, 06:06:28 PM
#A wild ShadowSnake has appeared#
SHADOWSNAAAAAAAAKE.
:af:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: ShadowSnake on May 06, 2012, 06:06:28 PM
GBC, you are the BEST at custom models. people might shoot me for this, but i think you even top Beyond and StarWaffle at custom models. Banjo and Kazooie look great so far.

#A wild ShadowSnake has appeared#
hey man long time no see! lol! U probably don't know who i am tho cuz we've never really talked before lol.
Quote from: ItalianStallion on May 06, 2012, 05:57:45 PM
Looks good so far.

Can't wait to see the texture on him.

And I truly hope he has fur detail.
agreed.

I'm still deciding who he should go over.....Mario. So he can use Kazooie as Fludd.


Quote from: ShadowSnake on May 06, 2012, 06:06:28 PM
GBC, you are the BEST at custom models. people might shoot me for this, but i think you even top Beyond and StarWaffle at custom models. Banjo and Kazooie look great so far.

#A wild ShadowSnake has appeared#
Haven't seen you in a while ShadowSnake
personas: [Nathan Drake Cole Mcgrath(Street  Fighter X tekken version  Jonah Hex Johnny storm Cilf Hudson Sonic Chuck Greene Frank West batman wolverine the Flash Green Lantern  Superman  Marty Mcfly  The atom(Dc universe comics)  Mimic (The Exlies  comics version) Alan Wake  Rambo  Indiana Jones and others

May 06, 2012, 06:59:04 PM #2273 Last Edit: May 06, 2012, 07:14:03 PM by Velen
Quote from: ItalianStallion on May 06, 2012, 05:57:45 PM
Looks good so far.

Can't wait to see the texture on him.

And I truly hope he has fur detail.

I bet he will, cause if he doesn't...

I don't even need to say it.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: mr.mugenwii on May 06, 2012, 06:29:48 PM
1 question:
Why Banjo?
Just Curious...

cuz hes banjo


Quote from: ShadowSnake on May 06, 2012, 06:06:28 PM
GBC, you are the BEST at custom models. people might shoot me for this, but i think you even top Beyond and StarWaffle at custom models. Banjo and Kazooie look great so far.

#A wild ShadowSnake has appeared#

*GBC throws master ball at wild Shadowsnake*

lol thnx man and long time no see

Quote from: ItalianStallion on May 06, 2012, 05:57:45 PM
Looks good so far.

Can't wait to see the texture on him.

And I truly hope he has fur detail.

lol he will have fur detail cuz if he dosent...hed look..kinda stupid
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

Quote from: GBC on May 06, 2012, 07:07:28 PM
cuz hes banjo


*GBC throws master ball at wild Shadowsnake*

lol thnx man and long time no see

lol he will have fur detail cuz if he dosent...hed look..kinda stupid

-and if people want the fur detail taken to the highest extreme, I can help with that.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: gamma kid on May 06, 2012, 09:31:35 AMi think the best option is still mario, so kazooie can go over fludd... makes it easier for future PSAs too...
Well I don't want him over Mario because of what I've said before: Have tons of Mario hacks that I use, I have a few that are in the making over Mario. But like we're all saying GBC; it's your hack you decide who'll be over. ;)
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: GBC on May 06, 2012, 07:07:28 PM
lol he will have fur detail cuz if he dosent...hed look..kinda stupid

Cool. I recommend using DK's fur texture as a base, for epic Brawl quality. *o*

Quote from: ItalianStallion on May 06, 2012, 08:43:59 PM
Cool. I recommend using DK's fur texture as a base, for epic Brawl quality. *o*

lol thats what dot is doing...same thing for kazooies wings...hes using pits wing texture as a base
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

Quote from: GBC on May 06, 2012, 08:46:16 PM
lol thats what dot is doing...same thing for kazooies wings...hes using pits wing texture as a base
Damn.
You guys are full of great ideas to improvise.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]