GBC and Dot's Derp: Arena Ferox

Started by GBC, November 03, 2011, 08:45:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Not just a download...

*Instinct Transmission Download*
3DS Friend Code: 3497-1528-9631

Have yet to test Felicia, but I like what I see in the pics.

but as always, it's Haggar that is pumping me up. 75%? That's great, can't wait for him. As for the revamps... gotta check that Mewtwo, no offense, but I think he is one of your worst imports xD  I hate that model, don't know why.

*prepares to see perv hackers put nude textures of Felicia in the vault* o___________e
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: Loghrus on May 19, 2012, 09:15:26 PM
Have yet to test Felicia, but I like what I see in the pics.

but as always, it's Haggar that is pumping me up. 75%? That's great, can't wait for him. As for the revamps... gotta check that Mewtwo, no offense, but I think he is one of your worst imports xD  I hate that model, don't know why.

The model it's self isn't that high of quality, as it was taken from the brawl trophy. (Which whoever on the brawl team modeled him made his head look like ass.)
I think that's all that bother's me about that mewtwo model is his head....

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on May 19, 2012, 10:16:41 PM
*prepares to see perv hackers put nude textures of Felicia in the vault* o___________e
Most likely to happen. :srs:


mewtwo and pacman updated

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on May 19, 2012, 10:16:41 PM
*prepares to see perv hackers put nude textures of Felicia in the vault* o___________e

well felicia is technically already naked so i see no reason for a nude texture when she already is nude   :af2:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

Quote from: GBC on May 20, 2012, 12:21:31 AM
mewtwo and pacman updated

well felicia is technically already naked so i see no reason for a nude texture when she already is nude   :af2:

then we need to shave dat puss.


o wait, that's bad.

Quote from: Wasabi_Skillz on May 20, 2012, 01:30:48 AM
then we need to shave dat puss.


o wait, that's bad.

^ LOLOLOLOLOLOL

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

*Prepares a very short, but sharp-ended critique.*

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: GBC on May 20, 2012, 01:32:16 AM
^ LOLOLOLOLOLOL


If i were you... I would put "Dont edit without permission" and dont let people make her nude...

i really hate nude hacks. theyre [censored]ed up :srs:

Quote from: Nanobuds on May 20, 2012, 04:42:30 AM
If i were you... I would put "Dont edit without permission" and dont let people make her nude...

i really hate nude hacks. theyre [censored]ed up :srs:
It really is..

Remember that Naked Anime Girl Final Smash for Pit? It was the top download for a few days...

Here is that short critique...Very short.

First off. Felicia's proportions. You really couldn't have tried to do something besides stretching her abdomen by a "Ugh" amount?

Secondly, the hair. Too disproportionate to rig? I don't think so. Two bones: HairAN and HairBN, those two are all you need, after the fact it's a matter of vertex weights and the Blend Tool. If you wanted to rotate her hair to curve it down to fit the bones, you could've done so (if it was needed).

Lastly, the tail: I have two phrases for you: Vertex Weights and the Blend Tool. That and even distribution of the skirt bones in the tail would've kept that "monstrosity" from happening in the first place.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Velen on May 20, 2012, 06:56:24 PM
Here is that short critique...Very short.

First off. Felicia's proportions. You really couldn't have tried to do something besides stretching her abdomen by a "Ugh" amount?

Secondly, the hair. Too disproportionate to rig? I don't think so. Two bones: HairAN and HairBN, those two are all you need, after the fact it's a matter of vertex weights and the Blend Tool. If you wanted to rotate her hair to curve it down to fit the bones, you could've done so (if it was needed).

Lastly, the tail: I have two phrases for you: Vertex Weights and the Blend Tool. That and even distribution of the skirt bones in the tail would've kept that "monstrosity" from happening in the first place.


first off yes i had to move the abdomen to fit the bustn bone so the tits wouldnt be getting chopped in half when bending

secondly did u see the bones?.. you can clearly see the hair is just one big chunk of a polygon so no it couldnt be rigged

third i said the animations of the skirt were messed up not the rig obviously if the animations suck then the rig isnt the problem




well anyway as of today...i am no longer adding anymore projects to my agenda....so far i have 8 rigs to do/finish

-Haggar
-Chun li revamp
- Ryu revamp
- Jin saotome (custom model...i may have previews of him this week...he also need texture)
- paper mario bros over IC (my secret project...all i gotta do is make luigi)
- dante
- charmeleon
- banjo(still being textured)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

I assume you're using Waffle's Paper Mario model for the Paper Mario Bros.?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]