GBC and Dot's Derp: Arena Ferox

Started by GBC, November 03, 2011, 08:45:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.


Quote from: GBC on May 21, 2012, 02:48:16 AM
^ this man speaks the truth

y dosent kcmm allow you to be a part of there staff?

Haha, I wish xD  If only my PC ran 3DS Max, I would do a lot of imports and become a more useful/ important part of the community lol

about the poll... man, Capcom is doing a lot of anti-consumer [censored] those days, but it has always been my favorite videogame company of all time... So many awesome IPs, I'm glad we have at least one hacker in KC:MM who is a Capcom fan and do a lot of imports of those characters.  There are tons of people here that only do Nintendo, or Sonic, or DBZ and etc, at least I find all the Capcom guys enjoyable and variated enough to please everybody.

It's my opnion, at least (:


Quote from: GBC on May 21, 2012, 03:59:44 AM
Well dot says cloud textures are too hard...if someone wants to help him texture that or just texture and uv edit the whole thing then thatd be great

I'm down to help him out for Mallow.


Quote from: Segtendo on May 22, 2012, 01:14:25 AM
Dante?
About time. :af:

So many people still have that vertex by Beyond... it must be one of his worst ones, but this character is so godamn popular, I'm surprised no one did him after months of model importing...  With DSX8 planing Trish over ZSS, I just can wish for someone to do Vergil, and then we'll have dat complete DMC crew ( for those that are in UMvC3 of course )


Quote from: Segtendo on May 22, 2012, 01:14:25 AM
Dante?
About time. :af:

lol well he had some demon hunting to do first before even caring about smash bros

Quote from: Loghrus on May 22, 2012, 01:06:57 AM
Haha, I wish xD  If only my PC ran 3DS Max, I would do a lot of imports and become a more useful/ important part of the community lol

about the poll... man, Capcom is doing a lot of anti-consumer [censored] those days, but it has always been my favorite videogame company of all time... So many awesome IPs, I'm glad we have at least one hacker in KC:MM who is a Capcom fan and do a lot of imports of those characters.  There are tons of people here that only do Nintendo, or Sonic, or DBZ and etc, at least I find all the Capcom guys enjoyable and variated enough to please everybody.

It's my opnion, at least (:



yea i like the capcom characters variety and i dont see why people hate capcom..they say they killed megaman but hes obviously in project X zone as playbable so i dont see what people are talking about

Quote from: ItalianStallion on May 22, 2012, 01:13:04 AM
I'm down to help him out for Mallow.

well dot says he officially dosent want to do it :oshi: so itd be me u and demon boy in order to finish mallow then..u got msn?

Quote from: mr.mugenwii on May 22, 2012, 12:51:15 AM
My favorite character from Final Fight.  classic [censored]

ive been listening to his mvc3 theme all day :af:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.


Quote from: GBC on May 22, 2012, 01:34:03 AM
yea i like the capcom characters variety and i dont see why people hate capcom..they say they killed megaman but hes obviously in project X zone as playbable so i dont see what people are talking about

Most of Mega Man fans are complaining because of Legends 3 and MM Universe cancellations... but you do have a point, MMX and Zero will appear in Project X Zone.

on topic, Haggar and Dante! The best ones of your eight planed projects along with Jin, can't wait for both of them. I'm thinking Dante will be quite easy giving both your experience with MvC3 models and Ike imports.



Mike Haggar Released!!!!! now to finish dante and all the other.....6 projects left
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

Quote from: GBC on May 22, 2012, 08:35:27 PM
Mike Haggar Released!!!!! now to finish dante and all the other.....6 projects left

you are the love of my life plz marry me

hey GBC is the ryu going to be the umvc version  :af:?

edit:oh is it possible for dante to get his demon form for smash eyes?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Quote from: AnImAiNe on May 22, 2012, 10:14:05 PM
hey GBC is the ryu going to be the umvc version  :af:?

yep
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.