GBC and Dot's Derp: Arena Ferox

Started by GBC, November 03, 2011, 08:45:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: redsonicblast on June 04, 2012, 03:22:44 AM
...then Banjo-Kazooie? :P



lol dot lost inspiration in him and now he has his inspiration back...so dot is still texturing it
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

Thank god. I want that Banjo so badly.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


I have 2 questions, first of all, you said will Ryu have some facial expressions (like DSX8's Wolverine) ?

Second question ; who's Chun-Li over (and will she have some facial expressions too) ?
お前はもう死んでいる。


Quote from: Haseyo on June 04, 2012, 08:55:53 PM
I hope Li is over Peach :srs:

chun li aint goin over peach...peach dosent fit at all

Quote from: SonicUnderground316 on June 04, 2012, 08:53:49 PM
I have 2 questions, first of all, you said will Ryu have some facial expressions (like DSX8's Wolverine) ?

Second question ; who's Chun-Li over (and will she have some facial expressions too) ?

for the psa version yes ryu will have faces

and ves chun li will
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

She's the only with a decent amount of kick attacks (without PSA touching), unless we get yet another ZSS, but whatever is better for ya.


Quote from: Haseyo on June 04, 2012, 09:09:43 PM
She's the only with a decent amount of kick attacks (without PSA touching), unless we get yet another ZSS, but whatever is better for ya.

peach is to weak and uses weapons and also peachs attitude isnt chun li...chun li is better over zelda becuase zeldas kicks are one of the strongest in the game plus zelda has magic which chun li has as well
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

My Peach proves to be far from weak :srs: but I suppose. You're the importer, you make the rules.


yo gbc you havent tried trizelda force's Peach Psa?  its kinda like a dbz/project m thingy.  fits chun li i guess




Quote from: Abbi on June 05, 2012, 12:34:34 PM
I do.

Quote from: gamma kid on June 05, 2012, 02:03:04 PM
:af:

it's awesome!

i need more peach imports... peach is my fav female

It is. [censored] is epic, and so fitting.

I had freeze issues yesterday, and saw nobody has talked about it, or reported it.

I played against Morrigan, Vector, Zubat Girl, and Ike.

They all froze, so I'm guessing it was her?


I love the Felicia import as well. Larxene is still my favorite but she's #2. I haven't had any freeze issues with her. Vector on the other hand....never finished one fight with him (using either versions) freezing. :(