Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 171 172 173 [174] 175 176 177 ... 239
Author Topic: GBC and Dot's Derp: Arena Ferox  (Read 889933 times)
ItalianStallion
Weapon X
Overlord Kitten

Might controls everything

• Awards Good Citizen Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Star Hacker

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #2595 on: June 12, 2012, 10:09:07 PM »

Chun Li looks great!

Can't wait to have that sexy [censored] on my Zelda slots.

GBC
    Holy Kitten

animations and stuffffff

• Awards Star Hacker King for a Day Smash 3 Team >9000

« Reply #2596 on: June 13, 2012, 08:18:32 PM »

.........ive been trying to rig chun li lately but......idk im just so unmotivated in anything right now as well as feeling unappreciated.....my point is is that idk what to do...all i get is "u should make this custom model"and im like "i dont feel like it" and i keep dropping projects lately giving them to other people my rigging takes forever now because of motivation as well as this thread seems to be near death as i keep trying to show u guys new things all i get is maybe 3 comments on stuff and thats it..i never really get any feedback latley...and probably still wont get any ideas on what to do right after i post this comment.....although most of u will probably say somthing like "u should take a break u deserve it..go enjoy ur summer vacation  Awesome Face" and even though u guys say that i just feel as if its a polite way to say "GTFO" ...point is...idk what to do..im on the verge of just quitting brawl hacking but i dont want to.....so i guess ill just take some time to think to myself what it is i want to do with all of this...dot is also feeling unmotivated as well..thats y u guys havent seen banjor anything "custom" lately.

im not cancelling chun li but chris redfield maybe cancelled becoz of well..motivation issues as stated above

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
    [PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

Velen
    Resident Lucario
    Boss Kitten

Insert totally self gratifying [censored] here. ; )

• Awards Famous Hacker Sniper Heart Container Ceiling Cat

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2597 on: June 13, 2012, 08:21:22 PM »

.........ive been trying to rig chun li lately but......idk im just so unmotivated in anything right now as well as feeling unappreciated.....my point is is that idk what to do...all i get is "u should make this custom model"and im like "i dont feel like it" and i keep dropping projects lately giving them to other people my rigging takes forever now because of motivation as well as this thread seems to be near death as i keep trying to show u guys new things all i get is maybe 3 comments on stuff and thats it..i never really get any feedback latley...and probably still wont get any ideas on what to do right after i post this comment.....although most of u will probably say somthing like "u should take a break u deserve it..go enjoy ur summer vacation  Awesome Face" and even though u guys say that i just feel as if its a polite way to say "GTFO" ...point is...idk what to do..im on the verge of just quitting brawl hacking but i dont want to.....so i guess ill just take some time to think to myself what it is i want to do with all of this...dot is also feeling unmotivated as well..thats y u guys havent seen banjor anything "custom" lately.

im not cancelling chun li but chris redfield maybe cancelled becoz of well..motivation issues as stated above

You know how I feel then.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Segtendo
    Local Marie Fanboy
    Special Access

Cold queen

• Awards Starstormer PC Core Gamer 128-bit Core Gamer Super Saiyan Topic

« Reply #2598 on: June 13, 2012, 08:24:35 PM »

You aren't the only one GBC.
    When model importing was fairly new, all I wanted to do was rig characters. However, as school caught up in my life, I slowly lost motivation to rig at all. I mean, do whatever you think may be right. Maybe a break would help you take your mind off hacking and let you enjoy summer break. I have to be stuck in crummy summer school until the end of July, but I bet you have a nice, full summer ahead of you.

: SW-2632-7270-6724

GBC
    Holy Kitten

animations and stuffffff

• Awards Star Hacker King for a Day Smash 3 Team >9000

« Reply #2599 on: June 13, 2012, 08:34:24 PM »

You aren't the only one GBC.
    When model importing was fairly new, all I wanted to do was rig characters. However, as school caught up in my life, I slowly lost motivation to rig at all. I mean, do whatever you think may be right. Maybe a break would help you take your mind off hacking and let you enjoy summer break. I have to be stuck in crummy summer school until the end of July, but I bet you have a nice, full summer ahead of you.

all i saw was ur profile pic xD and i lold...but yea maybe a break and trying somthing besides rigging characters would get me back on the right track...i really wanna animate somthing  Im srs here
    « Last Edit: June 13, 2012, 08:37:20 PM by GBC » Logged

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
    [PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

Dot
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Fiery Topic King for a Day Star Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2600 on: June 13, 2012, 08:56:16 PM »

lol

i need motivations too, i will most likely not go out during dis summer so i might finish some stuff

also a little somthing i´ve been doin when i feel sudden small motivation

3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
    PM if you add?

Segtendo
    Local Marie Fanboy
    Special Access

Cold queen

« Reply #2601 on: June 13, 2012, 08:56:48 PM »

Dat Kit. Super sexy. Do want.

Pervyman Trigger
    The Perverted Protagonist
    Special Access

HO HEY

• Awards B Famous Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Cookie Clicker!?

« Reply #2602 on: June 13, 2012, 08:58:21 PM »

That reminds me, I need to do those alt outfits for kit o-o

Velen
    Resident Lucario
    Boss Kitten

Insert totally self gratifying [censored] here. ; )

• Awards Famous Hacker Sniper Heart Container Ceiling Cat

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2603 on: June 13, 2012, 09:00:07 PM »

lol

i need motivations too, i will most likely not go out during dis summer so i might finish some stuff

A while back I tried making re-textures for Kit...Lost my motivation though.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Segtendo
    Local Marie Fanboy
    Special Access

Cold queen

« Reply #2604 on: June 13, 2012, 09:00:51 PM »

I sent a PM to a little lady who loves Kit Ballard =P

Boygos
    srs kitten

If you remember me, you've been at this too long

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker

« Reply #2605 on: June 13, 2012, 11:22:27 PM »

I sent a PM to a little lady who loves Kit Ballard =P
    You mean Kit herself?

I get the same exact feeling.  These are words of wisdom right here. I actually want to quit... but I can't. It's too time-consuming, but I love it so much... it just seems like no one else appreciates what we do anymore...

Segtendo
    Local Marie Fanboy
    Special Access

Cold queen

« Reply #2606 on: June 13, 2012, 11:25:18 PM »

Got that right Boygos. Don't remember if she cared much for Brawl hacking or not, but she loves the character.

FallenKing
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Boygos Certified: Pokemon Master Fiery Topic Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2607 on: June 13, 2012, 11:47:35 PM »

I have a hard time motivating myself to do imports as well. That's why I'm taking things much slower than before. I just keep going because I already took the time to learn all this, and there are certain characters I wanna personally import onto Brawl. I don't see myself quitting any time soon, but I don't see myself trying to improve much nor do I see myself doing this for more than 2 years from now.

Sorry, I guess that's not really motivational is it? If anything, I did the opposite lol. I wanted to let that out though.

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2608 on: June 14, 2012, 12:38:09 AM »

the best motivator is doing something from your childwood bet you played some fun games over the years.

ItalianStallion
    Weapon X
    Overlord Kitten

Might controls everything

• Awards Good Citizen Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Star Hacker

« Reply #2609 on: June 14, 2012, 01:02:05 PM »

lol

Looks like the texture I cleaned up for Rydia since the original had "dirt" or some [censored] on it, that made it look.. dirty.

Anyway, what have you done here?

All I see is spots with the burn tool, nothing.

Looks like Dot's work from back in the day, not the new stuff you are capable to make.

With that said, I am disappointed, sir.

Pages:  1 ... 171 172 173 [174] 175 176 177 ... 239
    Print
    Jump to: