GBC and Dot's Derp: Arena Ferox

Started by GBC, November 03, 2011, 08:45:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Chun Li looks great!

Can't wait to have that sexy [censored] on my Zelda slots.

.........ive been trying to rig chun li lately but......idk im just so unmotivated in anything right now as well as feeling unappreciated.....my point is is that idk what to do...all i get is "u should make this custom model"and im like "i dont feel like it" and i keep dropping projects lately giving them to other people my rigging takes forever now because of motivation as well as this thread seems to be near death as i keep trying to show u guys new things all i get is maybe 3 comments on stuff and thats it..i never really get any feedback latley...and probably still wont get any ideas on what to do right after i post this comment.....although most of u will probably say somthing like "u should take a break u deserve it..go enjoy ur summer vacation  :af:" and even though u guys say that i just feel as if its a polite way to say "GTFO" ...point is...idk what to do..im on the verge of just quitting brawl hacking but i dont want to.....so i guess ill just take some time to think to myself what it is i want to do with all of this...dot is also feeling unmotivated as well..thats y u guys havent seen banjor anything "custom" lately.

im not cancelling chun li but chris redfield maybe cancelled becoz of well..motivation issues as stated above
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

Quote from: GBC on June 14, 2012, 02:18:32 AM
.........ive been trying to rig chun li lately but......idk im just so unmotivated in anything right now as well as feeling unappreciated.....my point is is that idk what to do...all i get is "u should make this custom model"and im like "i dont feel like it" and i keep dropping projects lately giving them to other people my rigging takes forever now because of motivation as well as this thread seems to be near death as i keep trying to show u guys new things all i get is maybe 3 comments on stuff and thats it..i never really get any feedback latley...and probably still wont get any ideas on what to do right after i post this comment.....although most of u will probably say somthing like "u should take a break u deserve it..go enjoy ur summer vacation  :af:" and even though u guys say that i just feel as if its a polite way to say "GTFO" ...point is...idk what to do..im on the verge of just quitting brawl hacking but i dont want to.....so i guess ill just take some time to think to myself what it is i want to do with all of this...dot is also feeling unmotivated as well..thats y u guys havent seen banjor anything "custom" lately.

im not cancelling chun li but chris redfield maybe cancelled becoz of well..motivation issues as stated above

You know how I feel then.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

You aren't the only one GBC.
When model importing was fairly new, all I wanted to do was rig characters. However, as school caught up in my life, I slowly lost motivation to rig at all. I mean, do whatever you think may be right. Maybe a break would help you take your mind off hacking and let you enjoy summer break. I have to be stuck in crummy summer school until the end of July, but I bet you have a nice, full summer ahead of you.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on June 14, 2012, 02:24:35 AM
You aren't the only one GBC.
When model importing was fairly new, all I wanted to do was rig characters. However, as school caught up in my life, I slowly lost motivation to rig at all. I mean, do whatever you think may be right. Maybe a break would help you take your mind off hacking and let you enjoy summer break. I have to be stuck in crummy summer school until the end of July, but I bet you have a nice, full summer ahead of you.

all i saw was ur profile pic xD and i lold...but yea maybe a break and trying somthing besides rigging characters would get me back on the right track...i really wanna animate somthing  :srs:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

lol

i need motivations too, i will most likely not go out during dis summer so i might finish some stuff















also a little somthing i´ve been doin when i feel sudden small motivation

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?

Dat Kit. Super sexy. Do want.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Dot on June 14, 2012, 02:56:16 AM

also a little somthing i´ve been doin when i feel sudden small motivation

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

That reminds me, I need to do those alt outfits for kit o-o
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Quote from: Dot on June 14, 2012, 02:56:16 AM
lol

i need motivations too, i will most likely not go out during dis summer so i might finish some stuff















also a little somthing i´ve been doin when i feel sudden small motivation

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


A while back I tried making re-textures for Kit...Lost my motivation though.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

I sent a PM to a little lady who loves Kit Ballard =P
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on June 14, 2012, 03:00:51 AM
I sent a PM to a little lady who loves Kit Ballard =P
You mean Kit herself?

Quote from: GBC on June 14, 2012, 02:18:32 AM
.........ive been trying to rig chun li lately but......idk im just so unmotivated in anything right now as well as feeling unappreciated.....my point is is that idk what to do...all i get is "u should make this custom model"and im like "i dont feel like it" and i keep dropping projects lately giving them to other people my rigging takes forever now because of motivation as well as this thread seems to be near death as i keep trying to show u guys new things all i get is maybe 3 comments on stuff and thats it..i never really get any feedback latley...and probably still wont get any ideas on what to do right after i post this comment.....although most of u will probably say somthing like "u should take a break u deserve it..go enjoy ur summer vacation  :af:" and even though u guys say that i just feel as if its a polite way to say "GTFO" ...point is...idk what to do..im on the verge of just quitting brawl hacking but i dont want to.....so i guess ill just take some time to think to myself what it is i want to do with all of this...dot is also feeling unmotivated as well..thats y u guys havent seen banjor anything "custom" lately.

im not cancelling chun li but chris redfield maybe cancelled becoz of well..motivation issues as stated above
I get the same exact feeling.  These are words of wisdom right here. I actually want to quit... but I can't. It's too time-consuming, but I love it so much... it just seems like no one else appreciates what we do anymore...


Got that right Boygos. Don't remember if she cared much for Brawl hacking or not, but she loves the character.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


I have a hard time motivating myself to do imports as well. That's why I'm taking things much slower than before. I just keep going because I already took the time to learn all this, and there are certain characters I wanna personally import onto Brawl. I don't see myself quitting any time soon, but I don't see myself trying to improve much nor do I see myself doing this for more than 2 years from now.

Sorry, I guess that's not really motivational is it? If anything, I did the opposite lol. I wanted to let that out though.

the best motivator is doing something from your childwood bet you played some fun games over the years.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Dot on June 14, 2012, 02:56:16 AM
lol

i need motivations too, i will most likely not go out during dis summer so i might finish some stuff















also a little somthing i´ve been doin when i feel sudden small motivation

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Looks like the texture I cleaned up for Rydia since the original had "dirt" or some [censored] on it, that made it look.. dirty.

Anyway, what have you done here?

All I see is spots with the burn tool, nothing.

Looks like Dot's work from back in the day, not the new stuff you are capable to make.

With that said, I am disappointed, sir.