GBC and Dot's Derp: Arena Ferox

Started by GBC, November 03, 2011, 08:45:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I voted for Steve. I just started playing minecraft about 2 weeks ago, so I hope steve wins

I'll wait for the other options. As cool as Banjo is, SMBZ PSA will probably screw up on it, or will looks weird as he won't have a "fire" outfit.


Quote from: Haseyo on June 15, 2012, 09:34:17 PM
I'll wait for the other options. As cool as Banjo is, SMBZ PSA will probably screw up on it, or will looks weird as he won't have a "fire" outfit.
MarioDK said he was gonna make a tutorial on how to add the fire Mario option for his PSA, but he hasn't done it yet.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


I voted for minecraft guy.





I do accept requests for recolours.

Quote from: Segtendo on June 15, 2012, 09:52:15 PM
MarioDK said he was gonna make a tutorial on how to add the fire Mario option for his PSA, but he hasn't done it yet.

Once he does that, I'll gladly vote towards Banjo. He did one for his early version but that was when it only had the cape.


Quote from: Segtendo on June 15, 2012, 09:52:15 PM
MarioDK said he was gonna make a tutorial on how to add the fire Mario option for his PSA, but he hasn't done it yet.
just have been busy with stuff but i told GBC how to make it for SMBZ fire transfrom (but not sure he remember it)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Oh cool, well if he agrees to make a SMBZ variation then I'll vote for that. I love models over PSAs.



Voted for Banjo & Kazooie.
There's already a Banjo by Aafyre (I think), but this one has a bug. When you grab Banjo, he sometimes falls out of the stage.

Well, hope Banjo will win!  :af2:

Quote from: GBC on June 15, 2012, 07:02:19 PM
no not yet

yep

Sorry I didn't specify on my last post.

I was talking about Majora's Mask over Metaknight, how there is no point of doing it, since someone imported it just a few weeks ago I believe.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on June 16, 2012, 07:02:25 PM
I was talking about Majora's Mask over Metaknight, how there is no point of doing it, since someone imported it just a few weeks ago I believe.
By PAVGN, if I remember correctly.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: ItalianStallion on June 16, 2012, 07:02:25 PM
Sorry I didn't specify on my last post.

I was talking about Majora's Mask over Metaknight, how there is no point of doing it, since someone imported it just a few weeks ago I believe.

they did? i never saw it........well anyway i was gonna release chun li today but im having SD card problems...everytime i try pasting any file on my sd card i get an error and idk why..at first i thought it was just my laptop but when i put in the sd card on my desktop computer i got the same error....so i might have to buy a new sd card before i relase anything..unless someone knows y its doing this
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

Quote from: GBC on June 16, 2012, 07:10:36 PM
they did? i never saw it........well anyway i was gonna release chun li today but im having SD card problems...everytime i try pasting any file on my sd card i get an error and idk why..at first i thought it was just my laptop but when i put in the sd card on my desktop computer i got the same error....so i might have to buy a new sd card before i relase anything..unless someone knows y its doing this

What do they say exactly ? do they just say "error" or is therere a number or text ?
お前はもう死んでいる。

Quote from: SonicUnderground316 on June 16, 2012, 07:20:57 PM
What do they say exactly ? do they just say "error" or is therere a number or text ?

it keeps saying "cant read from source file or disk" and has the options try again , skip , cancel

and if i press try again it says "error: 0x80070022: the wrong diskette is in the drive. insert (volume serial number:) into drive fit zelda.

then it has the same 3 options as before: try again, skip, cancel
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

Did you check to see if the SD card wasn't locked?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]