Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 176 177 178 [179] 180 181 182 ... 239
Author Topic: GBC and Dot's Derp: Arena Ferox  (Read 889810 times)
dpgthirteen
Holy Kitten

Good bye everyone.

• Awards KCMM Veteran Heart Container Constructive

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2670 on: June 22, 2012, 07:15:08 AM »

Nice looking Vile, you custom models all ways look top quality. From what it looks like, you are going for a X7 or X8 look right.

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

Segtendo
    Local Marie Fanboy
    Special Access

Cold queen

• Awards Starstormer PC Core Gamer 128-bit Core Gamer Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #2671 on: June 22, 2012, 09:26:44 AM »

VILE?
    HOT DAMN. Do want AWESOME 2.0!

: SW-2632-7270-6724

X
    Mega Kitten

Oh yeah, I forgot, I'm back.

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2672 on: June 22, 2012, 09:59:14 AM »

I saw your poll, and was going to say that Vile should be one of the undecided hacks.
    But now you're actually making him! YUSSS

GBC
    Holy Kitten

animations and stuffffff

• Awards Star Hacker King for a Day Smash 3 Team >9000

« Reply #2673 on: June 22, 2012, 06:58:06 PM »

is he going over Wolf?

i dont even know if im going to rig him lol at the moment sice i cant test him or anything.most likely we're just gonna make the model and stuff and someone else can rig it if they like........that is..if i decide not to rig him

but if i do decide to rig him..itll be on wolf or samus(as a back up just in case wolf dosent work)

a bit hard to tell, but, is that vile?

yep

Nice looking Vile, you custom models all ways look top quality. From what it looks like, you are going for a X7 or X8 look right.

not X8 justt the classic vile from all the other X games

I saw your poll, and was going to say that Vile should be one of the undecided hacks.
    But now you're actually making him! YUSSS

ninjad
    « Last Edit: June 22, 2012, 06:59:30 PM by GBC » Logged

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

Segtendo
    Local Marie Fanboy
    Special Access

Cold queen

« Reply #2674 on: June 22, 2012, 07:01:20 PM »

You should, at least, make a Samus version of Vile. Snake would fit as well, seeing as Vile and Snake are both weapons guys.

hyo
    Supreme Kitten

so i herd you liek Mizugorou's.

• Awards Fiery Topic Featured Star Hacker >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2675 on: June 22, 2012, 07:18:36 PM »

Oh sorry. Tongue
    I didnt see it say Vile in the topic name. But
    Thats a nice model u got there.

Don Jon Bravo
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Boo! Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2676 on: June 22, 2012, 08:18:10 PM »

O.o

SonicUnderground316
    Lol Kitten

Afraid my dear? There nothing to be afraid of ...

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2677 on: June 22, 2012, 08:22:52 PM »

I got you GBC. I'll test for all those things, and get some sexy ass pictures for ya. Just got my Wii back from my boy the other day.

If you don't have time or busy with other thing i can take the picture before work tomorow if you want. It's not to rush you i'm just saying.

お前はもう死んでいる。

Chaos_Knight
    Boss Kitten

I squid you not.

• Awards Fiery Topic Heart Container Starstormer Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2678 on: June 22, 2012, 08:50:36 PM »

O.o
    Make......Boba Fett texture......now.......

NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

Not as active as I used to be.

• Awards Star Hacker RAGE!! Super Saiyan Topic >9000

« Reply #2679 on: June 22, 2012, 11:59:54 PM »

O.o

Which came first? I don't know when Vile first appeared. I need to know to decide who was ripped off. xD

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Segtendo
    Local Marie Fanboy
    Special Access

Cold queen

« Reply #2680 on: June 23, 2012, 10:59:19 AM »

Which came first? I don't know when Vile first appeared. I need to know to decide who was ripped off. xD
    Im srs here
    Star Wars was first :V

SonicUnderground316
    Lol Kitten

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2681 on: June 23, 2012, 11:59:30 AM »

Dude, guess what ? I don't know what you've done with Chun-Li files or whatever but  I think she was the original source of your SD card problems! 

Yeah, i download the files you PM me and when i start the game (with gecko) everything was fine (the code and everything work as usual). Then, i try to test her in Brawl mode and as soon as i select her opponent, the game freeze. I was trying to port this new model over Ness to fit the early psa of her that over him so i figured, i might have done something wrong so i decide to erase the whole thing on Ness just to be sure. I try to test her again but all my hacks were gone (her include). At first, i panic thinking i made the same thing as you or something but i didn't format my SD card or update my wii, the only thing that i've done to my SD card recently was putting Chun-Li in, so i get rid of her even though i thought it was silly to think that 1 character could mess everything up. Surprisingly, it seem to be the case cause everything was back on. I was stuned but just in case it wasn't a coincidence, i put her back in one more time and my game freeze again when selecting her opponent. So at this point, i'm pretty sure she's the one who's messed up. No need to tell you that because of that, it was impossible for me to test her or to take pictures  Embarrassed . Hope someone could fix that  Oh shi~  
    « Last Edit: June 23, 2012, 12:08:20 PM by SonicUnderground316 » Logged

お前はもう死んでいる。

GBC
    Holy Kitten

animations and stuffffff

• Awards Star Hacker King for a Day Smash 3 Team >9000

« Reply #2682 on: June 23, 2012, 01:49:27 PM »

Dude, guess what ? I don't know what you've done with Chun-Li files or whatever but  I think she was the original source of your SD card problems! 

Yeah, i download the files you PM me and when i start the game (with gecko) everything was fine (the code and everything work as usual). Then, i try to test her in Brawl mode and as soon as i select her opponent, the game freeze. I was trying to port this new model over Ness to fit the early psa of her that over him so i figured, i might have done something wrong so i decide to erase the whole thing on Ness just to be sure. I try to test her again but all my hacks were gone (her include). At first, i panic thinking i made the same thing as you or something but i didn't format my SD card or update my wii, the only thing that i've done to my SD card recently was putting Chun-Li in, so i get rid of her even though i thought it was silly to think that 1 character could mess everything up. Surprisingly, it seem to be the case cause everything was back on. I was stuned but just in case it wasn't a coincidence, i put her back in one more time and my game freeze again when selecting her opponent. So at this point, i'm pretty sure she's the one who's messed up. No need to tell you that because of that, it was impossible for me to test her or to take pictures  Embarrassed . Hope someone could fix that  Oh shi~  

daferq....how is she causing that much of a problem? odd i just made her how i make everyone....i guess ill try to reimport her from 3ds max..because if thats the case thats  happening with me then i probablly still can test hacks

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

SonicUnderground316
    Lol Kitten

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2683 on: June 24, 2012, 12:00:48 AM »

daferq....how is she causing that much of a problem? odd i just made her how i make everyone....i guess ill try to reimport her from 3ds max..because if thats the case thats  happening with me then i probablly still can test hacks

Yeah, this is really odd indeed. I was really looking foward to test her in game Sad I saw on brawl box that she able to blink (which seems rather rare for MvC3/high quality model import) and that her dress is rig at least part of it which is pretty neat. Hopefully, once you'll get rid of her you'll be able to test hacks again and if you find a way to fix her, i be more than happy to help Wink Btw, other than "Closed eyes" does she have other facial expressions ?

お前はもう死んでいる。

Giga Man
    Extreme Kitten

Mega Man is in Smash!

• Awards Active Contributor

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2684 on: June 24, 2012, 05:51:00 AM »

Hey GBC. Have you gotten any reports about your Felicia freezing the game?

I was playing Project M, and I set it to a random all CPU fight. I looked away and did some things on the computer for a bit, and the next thing I know, I hear the dreaded "beeeeeeep" sound. When I glanced at the frozen screen, I noticed that Peach (Felicia) had just died in the top-left corner of Frigate Orpheon. The screen froze as she was exploding. Now, I can't recall 100%, but I'm pretty sure the other characters in the battle were their normal selves or vertex hacks (which I don't normally have problems with). Imports have given me problems though, on occasion. I honestly don't know what else it could have been. I mean, I could have analyzed the situation more, but I couldn't leave my Wii in that state and bear its obnoxious noise. D:

I just thought I'd let you know in case you felt like looking into it.

Pages:  1 ... 176 177 178 [179] 180 181 182 ... 239
    Print
    Jump to: