GBC and Dot's Derp: Arena Ferox

Started by GBC, November 03, 2011, 08:45:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.


Quote from: Giga Man on June 24, 2012, 11:51:00 AM
Hey GBC. Have you gotten any reports about your Felicia freezing the game?

I was playing Project M, and I set it to a random all CPU fight. I looked away and did some things on the computer for a bit, and the next thing I know, I hear the dreaded "beeeeeeep" sound. When I glanced at the frozen screen, I noticed that Peach (Felicia) had just died in the top-left corner of Frigate Orpheon. The screen froze as she was exploding. Now, I can't recall 100%, but I'm pretty sure the other characters in the battle were their normal selves or vertex hacks (which I don't normally have problems with). Imports have given me problems though, on occasion. I honestly don't know what else it could have been. I mean, I could have analyzed the situation more, but I couldn't leave my Wii in that state and bear its obnoxious noise. D:

I just thought I'd let you know in case you felt like looking into it.

my guess would be project M

Quote from: Megaman X on June 24, 2012, 08:19:34 PM
^This
And Jango Fett texture.


NO  :roll:

______________________________________________________________________________________

Anyway new vile previews



:af:

Note Dot is not texturing this or UV'ing this...these textures were made and UV'd by me  :notimp:  although dot did help me UV the helmet  


also ive tried chun li on 2 differnt cpus even reimported and redidi in BB but she just freezes theres no way around it sooooo...for the most part chun li is scrapped although it might be the vertice limit but i used my trick i always do with these umvc3 models so they can have faces and no lag...ill try deleting them and see if she works then
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

me gusta
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

June 25, 2012, 02:32:41 AM #2688 Last Edit: June 25, 2012, 07:23:55 PM by SonicUnderground316
Quote from: GBC on June 24, 2012, 09:17:24 PM(...) also ive tried chun li on 2 differnt cpus even reimported and redidi in BB but she just freezes theres no way around it sooooo...for the most part chun li is scrapped although it might be the vertice limit but i used my trick i always do with these umvc3 models so they can have faces and no lag...ill try deleting them and see if she works then

Hope she can be fix soon (and still have faces and be able to blink if possible). It's kind of frustrating that it can't be realese even though she seem all set. Also good luck with Vile look pretty badass so far :) . Also, I not sure it will work (I still gotta try it) but i might have a way to at least have the photo done. I'll try it tonight or tomorow . If it doesn't work, maybe you could ask for DSX8 help since he seem to have alot of experience too with UMvC3 model, i'm just saying.


EDIT: It doesn't work  :-[
お前はもう死んでいる。


Nice Vile so far! And you texturing that yourself?

Nice job GBC. Props to you man.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on June 25, 2012, 10:39:56 PM
Nice Vile so far! And you texturing that yourself?

Nice job GBC. Props to you man.

yes im texturing it myself while dot finishes banjo......i think hes almost done
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.


Quote from: ItalianStallion on June 25, 2012, 10:53:32 PM
True.. and it's a shame for Chun Li man. :/

well ive gotten her to work but she wont be able to have faces
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

Quote from: GBC on June 25, 2012, 10:56:13 PM
well ive gotten her to work but she wont be able to have faces

Oh word? Well, [censored] the faces then.

Quote from: GBC on June 24, 2012, 09:17:24 PM

:happy:

Don't know if this is a custom model or from a game but he looks kinda skinny. Other than that, looks awesome.

Who is he over?

Quote from: ItalianStallion on June 25, 2012, 10:57:07 PM
Oh word? Well, [censored] the faces then.

\ yea looks like they wont be in..but i did learn brawls true limit lol

Quote from: -Hero- on June 25, 2012, 11:00:47 PM
:happy:

Don't know if this is a custom model or from a game but he looks kinda skinny. Other than that, looks awesome.

Who is he over?

its custom and idk who he'll be over yet..i should make a poll on it :notimp:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

Quote from: GBC on June 25, 2012, 11:15:09 PM
\ yea looks like they wont be in..but i did learn brawls true limit lol

Well, even though it kind of saddened me that the faces doesn't work , i guess just having her working properly in brawl would already be quite awesome. Still  i was wondering, if you get rid of the blinking animation, could you at least put a hurt face and a KO/closed eye faces? I mean since it pretty rare that MvC3 model can blink, i guessing this might  be a little too advance as for right now. maybe you could update her with the new brawl box anyway.

お前はもう死んでいる。

Quote from: SonicUnderground316 on June 26, 2012, 01:39:07 AM
Well, even though it kind of saddened me that the faces doesn't work , i guess just having her working properly in brawl would already be quite awesome. Still  i was wondering, if you get rid of the blinking animation, could you at least put a hurt face and a KO/closed eye faces? I mean since it pretty rare that MvC3 model can blink, i guessing this might  be a little too advance as for right now. maybe you could update her with the new brawl box anyway.



lol those faces u saw on chun-li...i made those....but no i cant add any faces unless the game will freeze

also there be new poll  :kdance:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

vile should be on samus, there are too many snake hacks, and samus has rockets and shiz.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.