GBC and Dot's Derp: Arena Ferox

Started by GBC, November 03, 2011, 08:45:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.



Voted for Toon Ganon. Love to see different versions of the characters.

For example TP Link, SS Link, OoT Link, etc.


Quote from: GBC on July 28, 2012, 02:59:50 AMKing K rool is also almost done but he is one wario since hes the only ones whos porportions will fit...and yes he will have a size mod =P
Well I wasn't expecting him to be over Wario, and I don't ever remember K Rool riding a motorcycle. xD I can think of what the decription could say: "K Rool learned how to ride a bike, and got an apatite for garlic, giving bathrom problems." XD
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

King K rool Released!!!

professor layton is next along with a sephiroth update  :P
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

Quote from: GBC on July 30, 2012, 10:29:25 PM
King K rool Released!!! 

professor layton is next along with a sephiroth update  :P
Will Layton be released later today?
                                                                  
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Ultimate Ricki Lee on July 30, 2012, 11:03:25 PM
Will Layton be released later today?
                                                                  

lol no not today
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

K. Rool. :) I've been waiting for this for a while. Thanks for this.

He looks epic. Has anyone come up to you and asked you permission to make him a PSA yet?

Quote from: Korudo Daiō on July 30, 2012, 11:18:19 PM
K. Rool. :) I've been waiting for this for a while. Thanks for this.

He looks epic. Has anyone come up to you and asked you permission to make him a PSA yet?

=P nope...K rools psa would be interesting though..which we need more interesting psa's
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

Quote from: GBC on July 30, 2012, 11:28:42 PM
=P nope...K rools psa would be interesting though..which we need more interesting psa's

Is it ok with you if I try to take him on after I'm done with my main project? (Tabuu)

K Rool looks awesome  ;D
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Quote from: Korudo Daiō on July 30, 2012, 11:29:55 PM
Is it ok with you if I try to take him on after I'm done with my main project? (Tabuu)

yea sure you can make a psa for him if youd like lol

Quote from: AnImAiNe on July 30, 2012, 11:48:23 PM
K Rool looks awesome  ;D

thanks
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

Although you did work hard on K. Rool, don't you think his legs look a little too long?

I really wish you would have done this over King Dedede.

Wario has been replaced by Mewtwo! =c