Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: What am I doing wrong?  (Read 906 times)
MonkeyDLenny
Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
« on: November 05, 2011, 02:27:22 AM »

*sigh* I made an account just to ask (Though I'll probably stick around since I'm interested int he community)

I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I followed every guide on here and I simply can't make anything work. I got Gecko OS, I got the code, I named the files correctly and put them in their proper place and it just simply won't work.  Oh shi~

I know I'm probably going to be flamed for being a noob or something like that, but this is fustrating me to an insane level here. Because I actually DID get it to work...two years ago before the update killed my Homebrew Channel. I just recently got it back up and running again and so on.

Any suggestions for what I'm messing up on?

Iwvi
Cronic Procrastinator
Heroic Kitten

Temporarily retired

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Fiery Topic Renowned Hacker Star Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1 on: November 06, 2011, 01:24:45 AM »

I do not think you´ll be flamed, we all were noobs once. It would help If you told us exactly what you did, more detailed explanation. Then we could know what the cause of the problem is.

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: November 06, 2011, 08:20:37 AM »

*sigh* I made an account just to ask (Though I'll probably stick around since I'm interested int he community)

I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I followed every guide on here and I simply can't make anything work. I got Gecko OS, I got the code, I named the files correctly and put them in their proper place and it just simply won't work.  Oh shi~

I know I'm probably going to be flamed for being a noob or something like that, but this is fustrating me to an insane level here. Because I actually DID get it to work...two years ago before the update killed my Homebrew Channel. I just recently got it back up and running again and so on.

Any suggestions for what I'm messing up on?
    probably becuase you updated the wii you should unistall homebrew and install it again since there is a version for 4.3 just need SSBB CD retry that and it should work

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: