Big release day maybe tomorrow, hopefully Dot is soon done with texture for buus

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), November 06, 2011, 09:02:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

next model imports?

Fat Buu(over biker Wario outfit)
9 (12.3%)
Phineas and Ferb over IC
6 (8.2%)
Goten and Trunks over IC(if possible Gotenks as FS eys over popo and nana removed on FS eyes or just these two as SSJ on FS eyes)
16 (21.9%)
Kid Goku (both DB/GT all transfroms)
13 (17.8%)
work on yours moveset instead cuz they are Epic
21 (28.8%)
Young Naruto
8 (11%)

Total Members Voted: 73

Quote from: SouthCraft on December 13, 2011, 07:52:12 PMWhy why not super buu? wasn't it ur first project?
super buu is still too hard to me but im possible making him soon
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

lol , 13 People have voted for Vegita , even with the "Get out" xD
well , people just freaking love Vegita. :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

possible i am making him but im not sure beyond will make him or not and he will still be over Wolf
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

SonicBrawler has already made him / started him.
He has already made a video.
Check his Youtube Channel
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Gt cloth is Done:

but possible needs a V2

making SSJ1,2,3 for it now and then i will start alittle on Phineas and Ferb Models over IC
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Abbi. on December 13, 2011, 08:31:47 PM
SonicBrawler has already made him / started him.
He has already made a video.
Check his Youtube Channel
But that one needs lightning (aka) red flashing fix and FS eyes. Also right leg isn't rigged correctly

Wanna know what would make GT look better, if the skirt part of the shirt layed on his leg. His body looks more bulky because of it.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

Quote from: dpgthirteen on December 14, 2011, 09:50:18 PMWanna know what would make GT look better, if the skirt part of the shirt layed on his leg. His body looks more bulky because of it.
i have tried it looked too messed up to be used
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

I think the model is cool great job! Btw you now how to fix the red flashing on vegeta without 3ds Max?

surprise for Red recolour for goku over Pit:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


starting on Phineas and Ferb custom models after Xmas and maybe after new year
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

do doofernschrimz and I will be happy jigglypuff :[

great work! x3
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: pikazz on December 15, 2011, 08:11:47 PMdo doofernschrimz and I will be happy jigglypuff :[ great work! x3
i dont know who he can be over if i make him
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on December 15, 2011, 08:15:05 PM
i dont know who he can be over if i make him
I believe snake would be a good choose or someone "tall" will pretty long legs.
but the only problem would be his neck but I believe you could do an animation port in it :3
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: pikazz on December 15, 2011, 08:23:33 PMI believe snake would be a good choose or someone "tall" will pretty long legs. but the only problem would be his neck but I believe you could do an animation port in it :3
i was also planing to do perry over Snake cuz of the moveset to be a agent :D ( with resize mod)
anyway lets see first if i will ever learn to make custom models since there is no models of Phineas and Ferb (with Download Link) or they are really bad so its maybe better to vertex a brawl char. to one of these
i Found two awesome/perfect models of them but no Download link also with perry and doof. but no Download link to share to ppl who want to use these models to mods for games like SSBB
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

I can't [censored]ing wait for Bowser Junior over Ness or Lucas.

I think Ness would be more fitting, but that's just me.