Big release day maybe tomorrow, hopefully Dot is soon done with texture for buus

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), November 06, 2011, 09:02:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

next model imports?

Fat Buu(over biker Wario outfit)
9 (12.3%)
Phineas and Ferb over IC
6 (8.2%)
Goten and Trunks over IC(if possible Gotenks as FS eys over popo and nana removed on FS eyes or just these two as SSJ on FS eyes)
16 (21.9%)
Kid Goku (both DB/GT all transfroms)
13 (17.8%)
work on yours moveset instead cuz they are Epic
21 (28.8%)
Young Naruto
8 (11%)

Total Members Voted: 73

all alt. outfits/recolours with transforms is done for Goku(but saiyan armor over BLue but making that a other day):
Normal:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Red:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Green(end of DBZ outfit):
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Blue:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Namek/saiyan saga outfit:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


GT cloth:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

only have to add metal texture to some of them now but for Goku over Pit moveset is all done
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

bump
new poll and Vegeta is going to win i already know it
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


Quote from: DJ Lowgey on December 19, 2011, 11:15:42 AMwhy phoeneas & ferb? Hate this cartoon....
its for a irl friend and i also like that cartoon
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: DJ Lowgey on December 19, 2011, 11:15:42 AM
why phoeneas & ferb?
Hate this cartoon....
Hate to say it but, but I agree too. So I'll stay out of this vote. Why not put up Jr?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

Quote from: DJ Lowgey on December 19, 2011, 11:15:42 AM
why phoeneas & ferb?
Hate this cartoon....
Quote from: dpgthirteen on December 19, 2011, 12:55:51 PM
Hate to say it but, but I agree too. So I'll stay out of this vote. Why not put up Jr?
same here i really dislike that cartton i mean for me it is too repetitive and  i dont like the art style at all
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

The SSJ3 eye need more work but other is very good.

So vegeta is serious? You gonna make him? If so SouthCraft aproves!

yes and i will rig all sagas of Vegeta over Wolf and if that one work i will try a other boneset that got ten fingers(unlike lucario´s) and legs like a human
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Can I help texture SSJ3's eyebrow part?
Also, SSJ4 Vegeta would be nice.

Quote from: SmashClash on December 19, 2011, 07:38:35 PM
Can I help texture SSJ3's eyebrow part?
Also, SSJ4 Vegeta would be nice.
YES, YES, YES!!!!! FINALLY!!!! YAY FOR VEGETA, LOL!!!! :D


WARNING: It's over 9000!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Finally!

This post has been Pac-Man approved!

Can't wait for vegeta.

Inspiration
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

and yes he will be over Wolf and i will start on him after Xmas as well as helping with the moveset on his "A" attacks and stuff so the fanboys can get him complete with moveset+models
"looking at some epic texturers who will like to get vegeta brawl styled"
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later