Big release day maybe tomorrow, hopefully Dot is soon done with texture for buus

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), November 06, 2011, 09:02:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

next model imports?

Fat Buu(over biker Wario outfit)
9 (12.3%)
Phineas and Ferb over IC
6 (8.2%)
Goten and Trunks over IC(if possible Gotenks as FS eys over popo and nana removed on FS eyes or just these two as SSJ on FS eyes)
16 (21.9%)
Kid Goku (both DB/GT all transfroms)
13 (17.8%)
work on yours moveset instead cuz they are Epic
21 (28.8%)
Young Naruto
8 (11%)

Total Members Voted: 73

I think the 2006 model has satisfied every ones shadow addiction, but if you feel the brawl model is better go for it.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

I got the generations model
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: dpgthirteen on November 27, 2011, 12:54:03 PM
I think the 2006 model has satisfied every ones shadow addiction, but if you feel the brawl model is better go for it.

Not mine ^-^

I personally wanna see the Generations Shadow model because it's 1000 times better and not butt ugly and lanky and desaturated. 

November 27, 2011, 04:00:54 PM #138 Last Edit: November 27, 2011, 04:04:38 PM by Mariodk
Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on November 27, 2011, 03:07:15 PMNot mine ^-^ I personally wanna see the Generations Shadow model because it's 1000 times better and not butt ugly and lanky and desaturated.  
if i got the model i will do him instead but for now the best model i got is Brawl shadow (with sonic´s hands/fingers)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

SonicBrawler has it.
Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on November 27, 2011, 03:07:15 PM
Not mine ^-^

I personally wanna see the Generations Shadow model because it's 1000 times better and not butt ugly and lanky and desaturated. 
I was happy with 2006 but your right. Having Generations would be the best.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

Quote from: dpgthirteen on November 27, 2011, 04:53:07 PMSonicBrawler has it. I was happy with 2006 but your right. Having Generations would be the best.
i dont think it is good rigged the silver we got now
same with the shadow (not the SA2 one)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on November 27, 2011, 04:58:45 PM
i dont think it is good rigged the silver we got now
same with the shadow (not the SA2 one)
someone just released a silver model 06. Oh and want do you mean with fingers? Don't all of shadow model have fingers?


You can Adress me as Near, Nate, River(s) or famously known as Ikuto.
Personas: Ikuto(Main) Near, Nate River, Light Yagami, And My sign up name Train-Heartnet, And 3-5 coming up!

Quote from: Ikuto on November 27, 2011, 06:18:03 PMsomeone just released a silver model 06. Oh and want do you mean with fingers? Don't all of shadow model have fingers?
look at the brawl shadow model (not vertex the real model) so you see what i mean
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

i think i cancel brawl shadow to make Metal sonic over Sonic
cuz ppl can´t find out what boneset metal sonic is best for -.-

some will do him over Wolf others over Samus
why not over Jiggypuff while you guys is at it put him over wrong boneset

sonic´s boneset is best for metal sonic
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

sry for 3x posts but not many posting here
preview time:


just fingers,afew fixes and done
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Awesome preview :)
and he will have fixed shaders becouse it is already a Brawl Model , right ?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Abbi. on November 29, 2011, 06:11:47 PMAwesome preview :) and he will have fixed shaders becouse it is already a Brawl Model , right ?
i dont know but i hope
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

ahh , okay
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

can i help with recolors? or are you planning on doing those yourself?
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?

i got model of Monkey D. luffy from D.o.N battle staduim
got Young naruto ready to be rigged over Ike
and saw ppl will do metal sonic with bonesets that not even fits for him so will do it over Sonic but needing alittle better model only Found SADX model
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later