Big release day maybe tomorrow, hopefully Dot is soon done with texture for buus

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), November 06, 2011, 09:02:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

next model imports?

Fat Buu(over biker Wario outfit)
9 (12.3%)
Phineas and Ferb over IC
6 (8.2%)
Goten and Trunks over IC(if possible Gotenks as FS eys over popo and nana removed on FS eyes or just these two as SSJ on FS eyes)
16 (21.9%)
Kid Goku (both DB/GT all transfroms)
13 (17.8%)
work on yours moveset instead cuz they are Epic
21 (28.8%)
Young Naruto
8 (11%)

Total Members Voted: 73

December 30, 2011, 12:10:30 PM #285 Last Edit: December 30, 2011, 12:17:52 PM by MarioDK
Quote from: SonicBrawler on December 30, 2011, 11:41:23 AMoh oh how about a kirby hat for Silver over falco :af:
can´t since its whole kirby body
Quote from: DARKW0lf on December 30, 2011, 12:01:28 PMWhat about Tails kirby hat over Metaknight!
already Wip :D  just needing to thing how it should look
Quote from: MANSTA8 on December 30, 2011, 11:50:10 AMA Zero helmet for Link's hat. I had always wanted a proper one.
if i get the zero model in 3ds max so i making it

i will do all kirby hat requests after i have done afew thing
they are really easy to do anyway the goku one i made in like under 5min
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

oh, no sivle.r then how about pichu hat fo rolimar for our upcomign melee pichu over olimar hack
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SonicBrawler on December 30, 2011, 12:20:50 PMoh, no sivle.r then how about pichu hat fo rolimar for our upcomign melee pichu over olimar hack
same olimar also change whole body
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

I got 2 request please.
Can you make Roy and Pichu Kirby Hat please?

December 30, 2011, 02:24:42 PM #289 Last Edit: December 30, 2011, 02:26:55 PM by MarioDK
Quote from: KTH on December 30, 2011, 02:19:55 PMI got 2 request please. Can you make Roy and Pichu Kirby Hat please?
if pichu over olimar i can´t and roy is possible if over marth
please say over who

if you needing roy over marth kirby hat i will rig Marth kirby hat´s bone with a roy hat thats why you needing to say over who but if hats that changes the whole body like olimar /G&W /DK i can´t
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

December 30, 2011, 03:50:10 PM #290 Last Edit: December 30, 2011, 03:54:38 PM by Christian_CAO
taking kirby hat requests? (´◉◞౪◟◉) *I ask as I crawl from beneath whatever rock I was hiding under*

Before I make a request. Just wanted to be sure... Are you up to making the kirby hats from the trophy models? If not then ignore me.  :P

Okay, I actually have four requests... I'd like to see you put Kirby the hats over Metaknight, Pit, Zelda, and Ness.

Metaknight:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Pit:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Zelda:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Ness:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Sorry for being greedy, MarioDk. Good luck in your next project, by the way ( ^ヮ゜)
^3^

I would love to see a Kirby hat for my terra imports, king cold, or any of my toon imports.


Chalk me up for second vote for a King Cold Kirby hat for Ganondorf.

new rule only one request per person since this is too much even for make kirby hat imports
beside i dont got the half of these models in 3ds max
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: MarioDK on December 30, 2011, 04:43:41 PM
new rule only one request per person since this is too much even for make kirby hat imports
beside i dont got the half of these models in 3ds max

How about just the King Cold kirby hat then?

Quote from: DemonBoy on December 30, 2011, 04:51:42 PMHow about just the King Cold kirby hat then?
good
just that ppl requested like 4 a time thats too much
making kirby hats then goku V1.5 moveset over pit is uploaded
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: MarioDK on December 30, 2011, 04:55:15 PM
good
just that ppl requested like 4 a time thats too much
making kirby hats then goku V1.5 moveset over pit is uploaded
Today?

 :af:

I knew it was too much (≧∇≦)

Well, if you could just do the Tornado Kirby over Metaknight, that'd be swell (´・ω・`)
Quote from: Christian_CAO on December 30, 2011, 03:50:10 PM

Metaknight:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

^3^

December 30, 2011, 05:38:26 PM #298 Last Edit: December 30, 2011, 05:40:57 PM by MarioDK
give me the model of that hat  cuz i dont got it and idk where to find it so i can do it
Quote from: slayermarth101 on December 30, 2011, 05:02:45 PMToday?
maybe if i got flying nimbus model
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

The tails kirby hat can Get tails's ears or somthing like that