Mastaklo's World of Model Imports | Broly preview + Custom Cell Shade Material

Started by Mastaklo, November 06, 2011, 11:00:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.


Quote from: Mastaklo on August 07, 2012, 06:26:59 PM
thanks
and ill try myself on my first custom made stage
its king kais planet
pics to come when progress is made
will we be able to go all the way around kais planet?
and will we be fighting Upside down when we are on the bottom of the planet? lol

ouah awesome the kai planet  :af: i am impatient to see this

as say mrmugenwii it would be incredible indeed if we could fight without limit the head in bottom...  :af2:

about spiderman glad to hear i love spiderman too :)



Hi there. I've seen the Kami's lookout release (along with the other 2 Dragon Ball stages) and I've decided to lend a hand.

Basically, there's one thing that needs a real improvement, and that one is the shadow model. In the release video, it's clearly visible that at certain zones, characters don't cast a shadow.

So I've re-made the model to make it include the shadows. I've also made it shaded instead of flat colored (personal preference) and I've made a bigger version that gets walkoff instead. Those with a few camera adjustments.



So, if anybody wanted my quick-modded versions, or mastaklo wanted to use anything on them to improve his contribution, you're free to. They're here in this mediafire:

http://www.mediafire.com/?bxx4ybbpcm843

Not gonna put them in brawlvault, cause it's not my hack.

Anyway, if you need to make better shadows in the future, look this thread, it sure will help you.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=47160

Greetings from your teammate, Mewtwo2000
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Nice Kami's Lookout. Very high-quality. Not too thrilled about you stealing the project from me. Nevertheless, you imported some good stages.

as i said on the blog:
perfect timing for kami´s lookout or Time Chamber was done and release good stages for gotenks vs. buu xD

its some awesome stages but maybe the Time Chamber needs alittle revamp the model as i can see on the video but still awesome(as i kinda got alittle better idea of a Time Chamber stage to SSBB so that stage is more built for a SSB game)
anyway here is my idea for a Time Chamber stage built just for SSB:
make a platform like as pokemon stadium that can change(if possible) like as in the fight: gotenks vs. Buu where the Time Chamber change to ice also make it to be like a platform stage as FD/pokemon stadium with that building of the Time Chamber at the middel of the stage and in background too

@Mastaklo read my lastest PM if you got it
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on August 07, 2012, 10:12:41 PM
Hi there. I've seen the Kami's lookout release (along with the other 2 Dragon Ball stages) and I've decided to lend a hand.

Basically, there's one thing that needs a real improvement, and that one is the shadow model. In the release video, it's clearly visible that at certain zones, characters don't cast a shadow.

So I've re-made the model to make it include the shadows. I've also made it shaded instead of flat colored (personal preference) and I've made a bigger version that gets walkoff instead. Those with a few camera adjustments.



So, if anybody wanted my quick-modded versions, or mastaklo wanted to use anything on them to improve his contribution, you're free to. They're here in this mediafire:

http://www.mediafire.com/?bxx4ybbpcm843

Not gonna put them in brawlvault, cause it's not my hack.

Anyway, if you need to make better shadows in the future, look this thread, it sure will help you.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=47160

Greetings from your teammate, Mewtwo2000

didnt knew that with the new shadow system
thanks for the info


August 08, 2012, 06:03:17 PM #293 Last Edit: August 08, 2012, 08:03:06 PM by xxWutzMercyxx
Yo Mastaklo, here's a preview of our Hyperbolic Time Chamber for SSBX based on Burst Limit. Great job once again, I'm having fun with your stages and can't wait to see Spidey ;D
Note it's just a early preview so more works needs to be done :P

I've been waiting for Kami's Lookout my whole life. I can now die happily.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

yo mastaklo can i start a project where i will make a foggy version of kami's lookout and have the sky change to midnight blue(like when the dragon appears)
i want to make a version as close as possible as the one from earth special forces. Using ur stage as a base
Earth's Special Forces: Kami's Palace
So May I?

Also Masta here's a early preview of Archipelago or Islands for SSBX ;D

someone should do Master Roshi´s island  xd
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

final preview befor release
Spiderman (Web of Shadows)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Spiderman (Shattered Dimension)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

yes noir spider man is a must xD and finaly a scarlet spider even tough its a texture we needed one xD any chance of releasing the ultimate  Carnage alongside all this spidey's?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.