Mastaklo's World of Model Imports | Broly preview + Custom Cell Shade Material

Started by Mastaklo, November 06, 2011, 11:00:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Looks awesome so far o.o  I'm pretty hyped.  Main thing that I noticed was how there was texture stretching on the right shoulder.  Apart from that shader looks nice and so does the rig so far.  Consider me hyped XD

Also, would it be possible for him to have his Advent Children fusion sword?  I dunno I find it a little odd seeing his regular run of the mill Buster Sword with his AC Costume

[spoiler]

finnaly Metal sonic Over sonic and not Samus,Wolf,mario,who else that is not sonic
so i can soon start my mini project for metal sonic
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on December 29, 2011, 04:10:56 PM
Looks awesome so far o.o  I'm pretty hyped.  Main thing that I noticed was how there was texture stretching on the right shoulder.  Apart from that shader looks nice and so does the rig so far.  Consider me hyped XD

Also, would it be possible for him to have his Advent Children fusion sword?  I dunno I find it a little odd seeing his regular run of the mill Buster Sword with his AC Costume

[spoiler]

ill do different versions of him
ill do version where his sword changes when he has a smashball
and ill do versions where he has always the sword
ill do all of the swords i have models from

Quote from: Mastaklo on December 29, 2011, 03:19:00 PM
progress



Quote from: Mastaklo on December 29, 2011, 04:29:20 PM
ill do different versions of him
ill do version where his sword changes when he has a smashball
and ill do versions where he has always the sword
ill do all of the swords i have models from
YOU...ARE..AWESOME  :srs:, i love you :af2: (no homo)

Quote from: Mastaklo on December 29, 2011, 04:29:20 PM
ill do different versions of him
ill do version where his sword changes when he has a smashball
and ill do versions where he has always the sword
ill do all of the swords i have models from

Awesomesauce! 

Quote from: Mastaklo on December 29, 2011, 03:19:00 PM
progress




Holy [censored].
Is this a custom model or something?
Cuz it looks bad-ass :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]





Quote from: SmashClash on December 29, 2011, 06:29:24 PM
@SiLeNtDo0m-
So you're hyped, right? =D

Totally bro

The PSA becomes more fun to develop when there's an improved model.

Cloud V1 became more fun when Beyond made the AC Cloud model for the PSA
Spidey became more fun when StarWaffle made that sexy vertex over Sheik for the PSA
Kid Buu became more fun when Beyond revamped his vertex for the PSA

And now Cloud V2 is going to be more fun to develop because I'll have an AC Cloud import to work with ;D  

This is amazing, now I'm even more hyped for Cloud V2, V1 was one of my favorites!

Mastaklo, I want that Cloud ;~; *points at my avi* to make
< that perfect.

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on December 29, 2011, 06:36:54 PMTotally bro The PSA becomes more fun to develop when there's an improved model. Cloud V1 became more fun when Beyond made the AC Cloud model for the PSA Spidey became more fun when StarWaffle made that sexy vertex over Sheik for the PSA Kid Buu became more fun when Beyond revamped his vertex for the PSA And now Cloud V2 is going to be more fun to develop because I'll have an AC Cloud import to work with ;D  
i totally agree on you
same with then Beyond made adult goku model :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


inb4Sdo0m

awesome work on Cloud
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Cloud model is excellent.  I've been fiddling about with him in Brawlbox and he works like a charm.  So glad that you rigged the cloth so that it follows and bends with his left leg properly.  Good move there.  And glad that you made it so that the left shoulder pad can be rotated via LShoulderN and KataPat01N.  And I LOOOOOVE how you included all the main swords.  Only real complaint is how the trousers stretch but it's not too noticeable.

Excellent import bro :)