Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 ... 25
Author Topic: Mastaklo's World of Model Imports | Broly preview + Custom Cell Shade Material  (Read 145509 times)
xxWutzMercyxx
Lol Kitten

Men become Demons

• Awards RAGE!! Super Saiyan Topic Famous Hacker Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #165 on: May 06, 2012, 09:37:19 AM »

@ LCCoolJ- Silent is right Super Saiyan 5 will always be fan made, but the most convincing version comes from Toyble's Dragonball AF series. Toyble is a Japanese manga artist who was inspired to take all the AF rumors and make them into a new series. So far the story is great and exciting and he really paid attention to the previous stories and characters. I only go off Toyble's version of AF cuz it's the only version by far that was done correctly. You should read them, they're in English as well Tongue

Mastaklo
    The Hedgehog
    Special Access

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Renowned Hacker Pin Collector Star Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #166 on: May 13, 2012, 04:05:12 AM »

Vegeta Custom Pack Release
    see OP for Download

SiLeNtDo0m
    Suffering from Chronic Backstabbing Disorder
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

• Awards Former PMDT Featured Heart Container >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #167 on: May 13, 2012, 04:07:26 AM »

Somebody really needs to make new textures for this pack.  The current ones are very ugly.  They should either be Brawl style (like Beyond's) or at least proper cel-shading.  That said though, props for including so many models.

Kamina
    Hyper Kitten

Just who the hell do you think I am?!

• Awards Shadow the Pinhog

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #168 on: May 13, 2012, 04:09:07 AM »

Great work on Vegeta, but as SDoom said, the textures could be better.

Mastaklo
    The Hedgehog
    Special Access

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #169 on: May 13, 2012, 04:15:40 AM »

Somebody really needs to make new textures for this pack.  The current ones are very ugly.  They should either be Brawl style (like Beyond's) or at least proper cel-shading.  That said though, props for including so many models.
    i know that many like it with brawl style textures
    but i like it with the original textures
    but xxWutzMercyxx will make some cool hd textures for this

agent-s
    Supreme Kitten

• Awards Heart Container Dedicated Hacker Favorite'd Ninja

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #170 on: May 13, 2012, 04:43:09 AM »

i am not in my home for try but if the character textures are like on the screen i dont understand the previous messages i think vegeta on the screens is really awesome the expression too seems to be worked the faces...all is really cool
    by the way your others import i have download are awesome
    thanks to share your very amazing work with us
    good continuation
    « Last Edit: May 13, 2012, 04:45:02 AM by agent-s » Logged

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Heart Container KCMM 2012 Awards Winner >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #171 on: May 13, 2012, 05:07:56 AM »

you forgot to add me in atleast credit
    i made saiyan saga vetega and then i sended you the .max so you can change the UVs back to normal so the UVs was from brawl texture to DBZ BT3 textures
    « Last Edit: May 13, 2012, 05:08:48 AM by Mariodk » Logged

I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Mastaklo
    The Hedgehog
    Special Access

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #172 on: May 13, 2012, 05:21:37 AM »

you forgot to add me in atleast credit
    i made saiyan saga vetega and then i sended you the .max so you can change the UVs back to normal so the UVs was from brawl texture to DBZ BT3 textures
    sorry totaly forgot it
    fixed now^^

Elfo4454
    Newbie Kitten

Español de toda la vida.

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #173 on: May 13, 2012, 05:40:10 AM »

WOW!!! Your Vegeta pack its incredible!!! I'm going to use it just now. Thanks and very good work ^^

(And I prefer them without brawl texture, with the original textures are better I think)

SiLeNtDo0m
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

« Reply #174 on: May 13, 2012, 05:54:36 AM »

Really guys?  C'mon now.  You'd really prefer a texture that consists of solid block colours with no highlights or shadows over one that's of a higher quality and actually suits Brawl?  Look at this Vegeta:

There's a fine line between game authenticity and quality.  In BT3, at least the models still have shading and give this authentic anime look thanks to the combination of art style and cel shading.  Here it just looks tacky.  Heck, you can't even see the definition of the fingers properly.

Again, I'm cool with an authentic anime style cel shaded hack, as long as it doesn't look primitive and tacky.  

On a side note, what is up with the shadow o_O
    « Last Edit: May 13, 2012, 05:59:58 AM by SDo0m InFiNiTy » Logged

agent-s
    Supreme Kitten

• Awards Heart Container Dedicated Hacker Favorite'd Ninja

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #175 on: May 13, 2012, 09:58:49 AM »

hi
    work on texture , import characters or textures in brawl ask like you say for the psa lot of knowledge skills , time and patience it is like to give a life to character this vegeta has surely ask all of this and the result is amazing i don't prefer this one or the other you speak i love them about this vegeta the fingers are a little like you said but the other part are really good worked and i would want say a thank you very much to mastaklo to have import these textures and to all the guys wich have particpated to giving life to theses new vegeta forms
    i hope we will can have one of these day a goku ssj4 with the same style than vegeta

and by the ways thank you so much to all the guys wich import characters and  share them with us and for all guys incredible i know wich work on request and do incredible characters imports i thought impossible to see characters of anime and from other games in brawl and thank  to you this dream is become true   

SiLeNtDo0m
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

« Reply #176 on: May 13, 2012, 10:21:55 AM »

hi
    work on texture , import characters or textures in brawl ask like you say for the psa lot of knowledge skills , time and patience it is like to give a life to character this vegeta has surely ask all of this and the result is amazing i don't prefer this one or the other you speak i love them about this vegeta the fingers are a little like you said but the other part are really good worked and i would want say a thank you very much to mastaklo to have import these textures and to all the guys wich have particpated to giving life to theses new vegeta forms
    i hope we will can have one of these day a goku ssj4 with the same style than vegeta

and by the ways thank you so much to all the guys wich import characters and  share them with us and for all guys incredible i know wich work on request and do incredible characters imports i thought impossible to see characters of anime and from other games in brawl and thank  to you this dream is become true  

Well apart from this making barely any sense (don't mean to sound like a hater though, I'm assuming English isn't your first language) the problems aren't exactly little.  The lack of a decent texture or any kind of shader on the import means there's a total lack of depth.  It looks so flat and there's no excuse for it considering that so many imports have decent quality textures and shaders and have had them for the past couple of months.  I don't see how Vegeta is exempt from this kind of criticism. 

I'm not hatin on Mastaklo at all.  As I said before, I credit you on doing so many models and I credit the solid rig but honestly it could be so much better.  I'll be sticking with Beyond's Vegeta and the numerous recolours for that until xxWutzMercyxx makes new textures.

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Heart Container KCMM 2012 Awards Winner >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #177 on: May 13, 2012, 10:45:00 AM »

Well apart from this making barely any sense (don't mean to sound like a hater though, I'm assuming English isn't your first language) the problems aren't exactly little.  The lack of a decent texture or any kind of shader on the import means there's a total lack of depth.  It looks so flat and there's no excuse for it considering that so many imports have decent quality textures and shaders and have had them for the past couple of months.  I don't see how Vegeta is exempt from this kind of criticism.  

I'm not hatin on Mastaklo at all.  As I said before, I credit you on doing so many models and I credit the solid rig but honestly it could be so much better.  I'll be sticking with Beyond's Vegeta and the numerous recolours for that until xxWutzMercyxx makes new textures.
    i already made Saiyan saga with beyond´s texture
    but i am planing to release it with the PSA (as i think i am the only one that can finish it now)
    anyway here is my ideas for recolours on the PSA pack:
    Main: beyond´s vetega
    red: GT cloth (possible with SSJ4 as SSJ mode or just SSj3)
    Blue: Buu saga with majin form or SSJ3 as SSJ mode
    Green: idk yet maybe just a recolour
    nr. 1 non team recolour: cell saga
    nr. 2 non team recolour:  idk yet(maybe someone can make his Pink shirt from that ep. where future trunks come to warn Goku about the androids)
    « Last Edit: May 13, 2012, 10:49:19 AM by Mariodk » Logged

I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #178 on: May 13, 2012, 11:01:06 AM »

i already made Saiyan saga with beyond´s texture
    but i am planing to release it with the PSA (as i think i am the only one that can finish it now)
    anyway here is my ideas for recolours on the PSA pack:
    Main: beyond´s vetega
    red: GT cloth (possible with SSJ4 as SSJ mode or just SSj3)
    Blue: Buu saga with majin form or SSJ3 as SSJ mode
    Green: idk yet maybe just a recolour
    nr. 1 non team recolour: cell saga
    nr. 2 non team recolour:  idk yet(maybe someone can make his Pink shirt from that ep. where future trunks come to warn Goku about the androids)

hope this happens since ssj4 vegeta is so epic to use xD

xxWutzMercyxx
    Lol Kitten

Men become Demons

• Awards RAGE!! Super Saiyan Topic Famous Hacker Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #179 on: May 13, 2012, 11:35:49 AM »

Here's what I'm doing HD wise for Vegeta. His Cell Saga all forms, Buu Saga all forms, GT all forms (Italian is doing his own SS4 Vegeta), and Super Saiyan 5. Mastaklo once I finish SS5 Vegeta's HD texture I'll send it back to you make his model more refined based on toyble's version.

Pages:  1 ... 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 ... 25
    Print
    Jump to: