jokekid' modelish stuff <-<-what time is it?->->

Started by BlueBrain, November 07, 2011, 11:57:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

plz discuss this on the specific thread ^^

if uve checked it u'll notice i already made a list ^^

Quote from: jokekid on November 08, 2011, 09:03:07 PM
plz discuss this on the specific thread ^^

if uve checked it u'll notice i already made a list ^^
Soz didnt see it i will delet my post and paste it there xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

i have something to show you people, since its only a texture edit, idk where to put it, but since its for a model import, i guess it should go here:



im using this redesign as inspiration for the style:

http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&section=&q=megaman++x#/d1npng5


hope u like it, only the helmet took me almost an hour

Looks awesome :D
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sweet X Tex bro, looks like Copy X form MMZero
Sig by Segtendo. Epic

this is how far i am (made all unfinished texture invisible)



im using more of my own imagination to fulfill the current style right now, so yh, dont really look back at that "reference" pic.

feedback on design please


Hey JK... you still planning to do Arkham Asylum?
FC:4898-8419-2778

Quote from: jokekid on November 18, 2011, 12:23:37 PMthis is how far i am (made all unfinished texture invisible) im using more of my own imagination to fulfill the current style right now, so yh, dont really look back at that "reference" pic. feedback on design please

hey that mmx looks familar :srs:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

*looks at poll*

I want Ben from LOZ :af:

jk

but i vote mido cause of how RUDE he was to me
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I voted for zora link so he can get a concussion every other day of the week.


Darunia is the best Goron Ever! But his model is booty-doo.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


The texture for X is actually nicely designed. I love what you've done with the legs and the details on the head are a nice touch.

The arms don't have much yet so I've got nothing to say about 'um, but the belly section looks off. It's not as impressive as the other light-blue sections of his head.

I'm not saying make it as detailed, but maybe you could play around with that area more... Overall, I like what you're doing with the texture  ;)
^3^

Quote from: Christian_CAO on November 20, 2011, 01:09:38 PM
Darunia is the best Goron Ever! But his model is booty-doo.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


The texture for X is actually nicely designed. I love what you've done with the legs and the details on the head are a nice touch.

The arms don't have much yet so I've got nothing to say about 'um, but the belly section looks off. It's not as impressive as the other light-blue sections of his head.

I'm not saying make it as detailed, but maybe you could play around with that area more... Overall, I like what you're doing with the texture  ;)

thanks for the feedback, i didnt really plan to do much at his arms, since the UV mapping isnt good mirored from one arm to another >.<

Voted for Goron Link, though I would like to see The Joker up there...