jokekid' modelish stuff <-<-what time is it?->->

Started by BlueBrain, November 07, 2011, 11:57:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

i need someone to test my updated crash, i added the mask instead of FS eyes... but im not sure if i did it right...

I can test him if you want .... xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


yh i noticed and did it already, just waiting for pics and release without metal texture, since sonicbrawler couldnt manage to make it work >.<

Yeah most of us here fail at making good metal textures. We need that BrawlBox update. xD

I hope Crash comes out well. I'm looking forward to him!

Okay , I have tested him for like 1 min in game..
his Mask works perfect xD
but he is a bit .... bright ... on Battlefield ( Shadersproblem ? )
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Abbi. on November 29, 2011, 02:57:40 PM
Okay , I have tested him for like 1 min in game..
his Mask works perfect xD
but he is a bit .... bright ... on Battlefield ( Shadersproblem ? )

probably shaders stuff yh...
i'll get everything ready for release, thanks a lot ^^

Maybe try using this Shader : http://www.mediafire.com/?616odckzgqrp0cg

its from xxgbcxx's Hacks , and his model imports do not have this Shader problem
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

maybe i'll try that later, when i get him metal textures too, now, he is RELEASED!

Oh sweet, nice crash!  The rig is done pretty well.   Big fan of the Mascara =P  

November 29, 2011, 09:48:44 PM #55 Last Edit: November 29, 2011, 09:51:30 PM by XXDrakWolfXX
I luv ur Crash.I have made a no-tatoo texture,if you want to know.I'll make some recolors tomorrow

Edit: For a possible PSA I would suggest to remove the mask as final smash eyes and put normal ones.Then use the mask as a final smash where he gests invincible,just like gigabowser,but with no size edit or something.Just gets a Mask.Then moves faster and hits stronger.It's maybe more like Warioman
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Quote from: XXDrakWolfXX on November 29, 2011, 09:48:44 PM
I luv ur Crash.I have made a no-tatoo texture,if you want to know.I'll make some recolors tomorrow

Edit: For a possible PSA I would suggest to remove the mask as final smash eyes and put normal ones.Then use the mask as a final smash where he gests invincible,just like gigabowser,but with no size edit or something.Just gets a Mask.Then moves faster and hits stronger.It's maybe more like Warioman

if there will be a PSA i'll edit the model to make it more interesting... like having aku aku flying next to crash and maybe even using him in some attacks...

Quote from: jokekid on November 30, 2011, 10:27:20 AM
if there will be a PSA i'll edit the model to make it more interesting... like having aku aku flying next to crash and maybe even using him in some attacks...
I want to make a classic Crash with what you have till now but I'l like that you make his shorts a little longes just to cover almos all his legs like in Crash Bandicoot 1/2/3
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

i wont do model edits, since that would mean rigging all over again...

Quote from: jokekid on November 30, 2011, 01:58:47 PM
i wont do model edits, since that would mean rigging all over again...
Ok I understand.BTW have you decided if you'll use the classic mode avalable in SW's thread?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]