jokekid' modelish stuff <-<-what time is it?->->

Started by BlueBrain, November 07, 2011, 11:57:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: wilttilt on January 06, 2012, 12:54:33 AM
It's always a pleasant surprise when someone posts a picture of my work. I actually made a 3d model of a brawl Toon Link as well as an updated version of that picture. It's been quite a while, but I might still have those. If you would like, I can scrounge around and see if I can find anything.

lolwut?

Great idea making FDL over Ike. The sword looks great as well.

One thing though besides that, it looks like you just ported Wiis texture over Ike. I feel that with model importing, stuff that is textured on like the armor can actually be well.... modeled.

So yea, just consider like modeling some actual armor on him, and you could probably just copy over his right arms gauntlet and mirror it since the current one on his left arm is weird. And I'd personally do something with his hair.

As for the face. Just make it badass and pissed looking.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

it's indeed just wii's texture, but with some minor edits, i got rid of most of the clothy stuff in the model, and now u say it, i could probably use marth's armor to improve him, i'll take a look at that... and the face will indeed look badass and stuff xDD
TP/brawl link's face is kinda round, while the n64 links were more angular, and not only cuz of low poly, also on oficial art... so yeah

January 06, 2012, 11:30:37 PM #183 Last Edit: January 07, 2012, 02:33:54 AM by mr.mugenwii
Happy B-day Jokekid thanks for your cool hacks.

edit: about the face maybe you could provide glowing eyes all the time like pikazz and mewtwo dry bowser.






It was ur birthday? Happy birthday then :)
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

thanx

i'll see what i do w/ FD link, im replaying majora's mask now xD

im also working on deku link

Nice!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


that stinks have you tried using the search tool on your conputer?
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

Quote from: -SGVenom- on January 08, 2012, 06:21:34 PM
that stinks have you tried using the search tool on your conputer?
its not like that, i didnt save it and my PC resetted...

aww thats mean you should punch your computer.
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

lol I hate when that happens!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

IM NOT TAKING REQUESTS


this being said, the title goes for the following, i have no idea of what to make as a keyblade for rabbit (from winnie the pooh)

here is his current design without the keyblade:



here's some data about him.

rabbit is originnally a thoughtful character, who likes to be the leader and elaborate plans, which usually miss some detail which ends up being a key point, so the plans usually fail.
the design is for him being an archer, since he isnt exactly what u would call courageous, so he'l go over link, which is the only character with a normally behaving bow (toon link's bow acts kinda anti-gravity like...)

so i want ideas, sketches anything is good, and if u make me a happy rabbit, i'll do something special for you...

thanks for your attention

You're in it, eh? Well, I wish you luck as well  ;D

Since you're looking for ideas and concepts for his weapons...

Here's a quick sketch for you  ;)

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


It's pretty generically themed, but I hope it gives you some ideas.

Main points to look for are:

> Golden Carrot Keyblade. I call it Lucky Rabbit, but I like the name Carrot Miser... Your choice obviously.

> Generic Carrot and Wood Themed Bow with Carrotesque themed arrows.

> Shiny new cloth vest, since you haven't really given him an outfit yet.  :P

> Carrot shaped quiver to go on his back.

> Various Bunny accessories. They're so cute  ;)

> Pot Lid Buckler. Lets not forget that Rabbit loves to clean as well, a broom was an idea, but he's a good cook and this kind of gives his forest theme a poor warrior feel  ;D

Anyway, I hope this gives you some ideas, even though, I'm
sure you thought up a carrot theme for him as well, but didn't like how cliched it seemed.

Just remember that this is for a Kingdom Hearts theme. Every thing is Cliche`.

Good luck once again.   :laugh:
^3^

Quote from: Christian_CAO on January 11, 2012, 02:53:18 AM
You're in it, eh? Well, I wish you luck as well  ;D

Since you're looking for ideas and concepts for his weapons...

Here's a quick sketch for you  ;)

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


It's pretty generically themed, but I hope it gives you some ideas.

Main points to look for are:

> Golden Carrot Keyblade. I call it Lucky Rabbit, but I like the name Carrot Miser... Your choice obviously.

> Generic Carrot and Wood Themed Bow with Carrotesque themed arrows.

> Shiny new cloth vest, since you haven't really given him an outfit yet.  :P

> Carrot shaped quiver to go on his back.

> Various Bunny accessories. They're so cute  ;)

> Pot Lid Buckler. Lets not forget that Rabbit loves to clean as well, a broom was an idea, but he's a good cook and this kind of gives his forest theme a poor warrior feel  ;D

Anyway, I hope this gives you some ideas, even though, I'm
sure you thought up a carrot theme for him as well, but didn't like how cliched it seemed.

Just remember that this is for a Kingdom Hearts theme. Every thing is Cliche`.

Good luck once again.   :laugh:

<.<

>.>


Trust the man.

His words strike true.

*Fades to darkness*