jokekid' modelish stuff <-<-what time is it?->->

Started by BlueBrain, November 07, 2011, 11:57:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

just want to let u kno that im almost done fixing his legs.. u should get ur file back by sometime today :P
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady


Quote from: jokekid on March 14, 2012, 02:44:35 PM
thanks a lot ^^

u like his new proportions? haha
u mean the 1 in ur latest pic on the last page? looks like thats after u sent me his file..
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

no, i mean the file ive sent to you, and i havent touched them in the animations, so it must be something regarding perspective

Are you planning to make a PSA with it?
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.


March 24, 2012, 05:21:58 AM #246 Last Edit: March 25, 2012, 04:13:04 AM by mr.mugenwii

Yo Jokekid, um knowing that youre a vertexer:
Some dude did a kickass venom over your hulk(He gave you credit btw)
But he didnt remove the hair, the ears, and didnt reduce the torn parts.
Also he was having problems with the spider showing up correctly on the back(if it was me i would just delete the back one and stay with the front one)

Umm when you have time could you fix it up a notch and re-release it.
that way we could have Venom in Brawl
(another marvel character FTW)

I could probably do it but since you have the 3ds max file and stuff...

i actually thought about it, but what i dont like about the hack is the head isnt changed at all, what i mean is that its a pure texture... i may end up revamping it though, since its a cool concept

When I saw it... I was like *Get*

Cause Spider-Man has been without a Venom for to long now... I just wish he wasn't exactly over DK...

If he could be over another large character like Bowser or Ganon (Or Wario cause I just don't like him) that would be awesome.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Kagemaru on March 24, 2012, 11:08:50 AM
When I saw it... I was like *Get*

Cause Spider-Man has been without a Venom for to long now... I just wish he wasn't exactly over DK...

If he could be over another large character like Bowser or Ganon (Or Wario cause I just don't like him) that would be awesome.
yah we need carnage and venom to fight spidey :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Epic fight is epic.

Hulk vs Wolverine (This will happen soon)

Hulk vs Thor (when the model comes)

Wolverine vs Deadpool (I've done this and its fun)

I'm not a Captain America fan, but the model is good and he needs Shield Bash... Is the shield attached to a bone? It should be... that way it can be thrown.

Iron Man vs Captain America

These things will all be possible in the near future. :)
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Kagemaru on March 24, 2012, 12:57:01 PM
Epic fight is epic.

Hulk vs Wolverine (This will happen soon)

Hulk vs Thor (when the model comes)

Wolverine vs Deadpool (I've done this and its fun)

I'm not a Captain America fan, but the model is good and he needs Shield Bash... Is the shield attached to a bone? It should be... that way it can be thrown.

Iron Man vs Captain America

These things will all be possible in the near future. :)
I'm also working on Dr. Doom here xD

Anyway, for Hulk, Jokekid, can you send me the .Max file when you're done? I'm gonna make a SWEET vertex of that guy's Venom, as well as this, using parts of Hulk's DLC Costume.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Some ideas for imports over the IC
1. Mario and Luigi (and vise versa)
2. Baby Mario and Baby Luigi (Vise versa)

and if feeling crazy, why not mix and match the babies with the bros.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

I am not sure if you would be able to get their models , but what about Kuro and Toro from SFxTK ?
Would be something really cool , I guess. xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.