jokekid' modelish stuff <-<-what time is it?->->

Started by BlueBrain, November 07, 2011, 11:57:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

optimas prime on im assuming ganondorf

been waitning for some one to do a transformer for along time
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.


nice but it'd be cool if someone made a moveset over samus and thn he could hva truck mode and robot mode
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

maybe some weapons could be vertexed? i know omni made the axe and the sword for an optimus moveset at one point
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

I'm fairly there was a transformers game where he used a sword >_>

*points to Ganon's sword

I'd actually give him a size mod to make him be about the size of gigabowser though. Just for the lulz
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Kagemaru on March 27, 2012, 04:43:31 PM
I'm fairly there was a transformers game where he used a sword >_>

*points to Ganon's sword

I'd actually give him a size mod to make him be about the size of gigabowser though. Just for the lulz

size mod is planned... since he wont be the only huge robot to be imported soon, it would make funny robo-battles

optimus vs kjp's t rex epic battle of giants
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]


I instantly thought Godzilla vs [Insert X Giant Robot in Godzilla Series Here] when I thought of the two of them fighting...
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.


I was gonna make Bumblebee on Samus... eventually. lol. so he will go good with Optimus :P

yes bumble bee love him

QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

the movie game model?
if so, i may attempt to do optimus with his movie model too ^^

i love you guys :happy:
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

What about Cubchoo twins over Ice Climbers?

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]