jokekid' modelish stuff <-<-what time is it?->->

Started by BlueBrain, November 07, 2011, 11:57:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Nanobuds on March 27, 2012, 10:27:35 PM
I was gonna make Bumblebee on Samus... eventually. lol. so he will go good with Optimus :P

yes!
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

BUMP!
remember, if u want the request to be done, give me the model...

SA2B Sonic rigged to Sonic: http://www.models-resource.com/wii_gamecube/sa2b/sheet/301

I know one is in the vault, but, you can do better becasue it was someones first rig or something
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Cubchoo Bros. over Ice Clibers :af:
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Quote from: SonicBrawler on July 08, 2012, 01:11:40 PM
SA2B Sonic rigged to Sonic: http://www.models-resource.com/wii_gamecube/sa2b/sheet/301

I know one is in the vault, but, you can do better becasue it was someones first rig or something
seriously? sonic over sonic?
...

Quote from: DannyDirnt on July 08, 2012, 01:12:36 PM
Cubchoo Bros. over Ice Clibers :af:
dont know who ur talking about and u gave me no model

Quote from: jokekid on July 08, 2012, 02:14:55 PM
dont know who ur talking about and u gave me no model
Oh, sorry. Cubchoo is an ice type gen 5 Pokémon, really similar to a cub:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Model: http://www.models-resource.com/wii_gamecube/pokepark2/sheet/2222
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

So you still making request?
Well you could do this request http://www.models-resource.com/wii_gamecube/pokepark2/sheet/1963
Is Deawott (maybe over sheik or lucas) please  :)

Quote from: TheLegend75 on July 08, 2012, 02:53:35 PM
So you still making request?
Well you could do this request http://www.models-resource.com/wii_gamecube/pokepark2/sheet/1963
Is Deawott (maybe over sheik or lucas) please  :)
sheik? O.o
i'll think about this one, since oshawott was my starter in white...

Quote from: jokekid on July 08, 2012, 03:02:37 PM
sheik? O.o
i'll think about this one, since oshawott was my starter in white...
heh yeah i know it's just an idea, cause, you know deawott it's fast and i was thinking it will be better over sheik, But the proportions maybe he will look weird...so he will feet better over lucas or ness, olso you can make use his shell as the stick/Bat...

Helmetless Warrior of Light over Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?bigqjzedg071gah
I would of requested him with his helmet on, but I wanna do a special mod to him. Btw, the model is not T-posed, I'm so sorry about that.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Well, since you and i are both hardcore comic nerds (which I love btw, not many people understand what the poop I'm talking about when I go hardcore comic book geek talk) but what happened to Hulk? Are you still working on him? Or did you give up? My request would be for you to either release Hulk, or rig World War Hulk on DK, if you did finish Hulk.


all the daisy in the vault are vertexed and none r imports so can put this daisy http://www.models-resource.com/wii_gamecube/marioparty9/sheet/4199 over peach

July 08, 2012, 08:42:22 PM #312 Last Edit: July 08, 2012, 10:21:29 PM by Carnage
you should rigg xenomorph over wolf or diddy kong so kjp can make the psa :P the model is in the models recource

http://www.models-resource.com/pc_computer/aliensvspredator/index.html
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: Boygos on July 08, 2012, 07:26:14 PM
Well, since you and i are both hardcore comic nerds (which I love btw, not many people understand what the poop I'm talking about when I go hardcore comic book geek talk) but what happened to Hulk? Are you still working on him? Or did you give up? My request would be for you to either release Hulk, or rig World War Hulk on DK, if you did finish Hulk.

well, my laptop is still powerless xD
the charger broke and i havent even looked how much a new one wil cost yet xD
and why am i not in ur sig!?
:oshi: