jokekid' modelish stuff <-<-what time is it?->->

Started by BlueBrain, November 07, 2011, 11:57:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

My request...

Hulk

:srs:
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Art Beins"The biggest obstacle in life is Yourself. Overcome it and you will achieve the greatest accomplishment of all."

Tutorial on how to edit the intro: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=45302.msg925318#msg925318

Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.

Quote from: jokekid on July 08, 2012, 02:14:55 PM
seriously? sonic over sonic?
...

well, yeah. who else would sonic go over :srs:
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SonicBrawler on July 09, 2012, 12:28:24 PM
well, yeah. who else would sonic go over :srs:
Sonic should go over no one. I've seen Sonic model imports and the model is exactly the same with other textures. It's a waste of time, if you ask me.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

anakin skywalker over ike or marth is my request

Juri over Sheik, maybe? Her default costume, though o: (one on the left)

http://www.mediafire.com/?l9n38kk0ud2z3z4

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

My request is Lip from Captain Rainbow over Peach.

Quote from: jokekid on July 09, 2012, 08:31:59 AM
well, my laptop is still powerless xD
the charger broke and i havent even looked how much a new one wil cost yet xD
and why am i not in ur sig!?
:oshi:

Because then I'd be jacking your sign! XD don't worry, ill male a new one, Dark Knight styled and add it to the GIF tomorrow


July 10, 2012, 09:11:39 AM #323 Last Edit: July 10, 2012, 09:13:30 AM by jokekid
Quote from: Juri Han on July 09, 2012, 04:01:34 PM
Juri over Sheik, maybe? Her default costume, though o: (one on the left)

http://www.mediafire.com/?l9n38kk0ud2z3z4

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


i'll seriosuly consider this one, ive always liked her design

is there anyone good at ripping N64 models?
i really want ganon (beast)
to make a high poly custom model

My request would be Juliet Starling (default costume) with her chainsaw over Ike

There aren't any models on Models Resource, but there are some GMod ones.
1 and if the chainsaw isn't included in that one then 2

Quote from: DannyDirnt on July 09, 2012, 12:50:14 PM
Sonic should go over no one. I've seen Sonic model imports and the model is exactly the same with other textures. It's a waste of time, if you ask me.

well i like sa2b, and the model is cool. brawl model adn texurres stink.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: jokekid on July 10, 2012, 09:11:39 AM
i'll seriosuly consider this one, ive always liked her design

is there anyone good at ripping N64 models?
i really want ganon (beast)
to make a high poly custom model
I can rip N64 models, but sometimes it takes me a while to get a working rom, if I get a working one that is, 1964 still won't open the DK64 rom to get Donkey and Diddy. XP I'm taking that you want Ganon from OoT right? That I can rip atleast. :)
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

July 11, 2012, 04:00:35 AM #327 Last Edit: July 11, 2012, 04:14:27 AM by chaos_knight9000
If you're going to do Warrior of Light, make him work with the one-slot right handed Link.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23934
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on July 11, 2012, 01:14:08 AM
I can rip N64 models, but sometimes it takes me a while to get a working rom, if I get a working one that is, 1964 still won't open the DK64 rom to get Donkey and Diddy. XP I'm taking that you want Ganon from OoT right? That I can rip atleast. :)
that would be so epic if u could get me ganon from OoT, the final battle one i mean, the monstah!

EDIT:

you should do a rigg version on sheik for the psa imo rigging noir spider man only on snake its disapointing i have been waiting for ppl to rigg like scarlet spider and 2099 on sheik aswhell but with no luck :S
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.