jokekid' modelish stuff <-<-what time is it?->->

Started by BlueBrain, November 07, 2011, 11:57:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

lol, its not the first time i do a mod over someone nobody expected...
i remember back when i vertexed naruto (young)
instead of making him on ike for the PSA i made him on sheik cuz she/he's already a ninja...
and since my hacking is for myself and i share (except when doing requests of course) i find it rude to hear that it's dissapointing, if u dont want it, dont get it...


I would request for a Nelo Angelo from DMC or The Boss from MGS3

Quote from: BloodRaven on July 13, 2012, 05:35:12 AM
I would request for a Nelo Angelo from DMC or The Boss from MGS3
models or it never happened

July 13, 2012, 08:16:17 AM #334 Last Edit: July 13, 2012, 09:24:17 AM by chaos_knight9000
Jokekid, about my request, I included 2 sets of textures. Normal and EX Mode and they both have different mapping. EX works fine but the normal one is a bit messed up. Could you just do WoL in his EX Mode textures?
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Sorry I Change My Request I Don't Need Roggenrola.

My New Request Is Jack Sparrow Over Marth .

Here Is His Model: http://www.models-resource.com/psx_ps2/kingdomhearts2/sheet/1488

If His Sword Model Not Included Or On The Model is, Can I Say That Bleachmagic In His Kh Character Pack Over Snake Jack Sparrow Has Imported With Sword .

Quote from: Aelia on July 13, 2012, 09:15:44 AM
Sorry I Change My Request I Don't Need Roggenrola.

My New Request Is Jack Sparrow Over Marth .

Here Is His Model: http://www.models-resource.com/psx_ps2/kingdomhearts2/sheet/1488

If His Sword Model Not Included Or On The Model is, Can I Say That Bleachmagic In His Kh Character Pack Over Snake Jack Sparrow Has Imported With Sword .
you sir, win... ima make jacky, so no more requesting, ive found the inspiration i was looking for, goodbye and thank you for your attention


i have some trouble assigning the textures though, cuz i had to import it as a single mesh, so idk if it'll turn out all that right...

I'm Already Happy That You Take My Request :)

i'll also make the cursed one, and have several versions, they should be:

always normal jack with yellow FS eyes
always cursed jack with a yellow FS eye
normal jack with cursed jack as FS and viceversa...



Quote from: jokekid on July 15, 2012, 08:31:25 PM>.> <.< [spoiler]
That is one weird curse. :>.>:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509