BlackJax Quality™ Model Imports

Started by BlackJax96, November 08, 2011, 02:34:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What's one mod I started that you really wish I had finished?

She's perfect :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: ファック on February 15, 2013, 05:02:15 AM[censored], I just got a new Miku model.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I must import it. Import ALL the Mikus! Ironically, it's by Mamama, the same creator as the current Miku import.
inb4LunozspamsyourVaultwiththismodel

Well I know what I'm revamping soon.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509


Nice! While I prefer your original Miku since I use it for my and SonicBrawler's PSA, I WILL take a look at this one once you release it. ;D

Quote from: Kyouma on February 15, 2013, 01:18:23 PM
Will you also make Windows 100% Miku?

Nah, I'm only going to import this second model and that's it. I don't think that exists anyway, you'll have to post a pic of it. Although I already went through all the Miku models I could find and I picked the one I liked most, so chances are I've already seen it already.

I really like your Purple Heart texture as well as all of the other Neptunia imports, but my only complaint is that at severely slows down the frame rate of the game when I use it, and I didn't have this problem with any other import. Is there something I can do on my end to fix this??
-pending-

that miku you just planned looks very interesting too bad it will loose quality after proptimizing

February 20, 2013, 03:22:07 AM #1117 Last Edit: February 20, 2013, 03:23:04 AM by BlackJax96
I forgot to rig Purple Heart's toes (just a minor detail, doesn't seem like anybody noticed) so I updated the file that the download links to. Download it again if you can't live without rigged toes.

Quote from: SpaceNinjaStridez on February 18, 2013, 02:23:29 AM
I really like your Purple Heart texture as well as all of the other Neptunia imports, but my only complaint is that at severely slows down the frame rate of the game when I use it, and I didn't have this problem with any other import. Is there something I can do on my end to fix this??

Not really, just don't play with more than one other model import at a time and it should be relatively fine.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on February 20, 2013, 03:22:07 AM
Not really, just don't play with more than one other model import at a time and it should be relatively fine.

for some reason, this statement makes me see the "Blackjax QualityTM" as a low quality trademark, who doesnt even care if the mod is unplayable in a multiplayer match, where maybe more than one person wants the same character...
it's not that hard to optimize a model... (optimize, not pro-optimize)

February 20, 2013, 11:45:24 PM #1119 Last Edit: February 20, 2013, 11:48:44 PM by BlackJax96
Quote from: joking on February 20, 2013, 10:24:49 AM
for some reason, this statement makes me see the "Blackjax QualityTM" as a low quality trademark, who doesnt even care if the mod is unplayable in a multiplayer match, where maybe more than one person wants the same character...
it's not that hard to optimize a model... (optimize, not pro-optimize)

okay?

Either screw over the framerate or screw over the hack, pick your poison.

By the way, I don't make hacks for other people, I make them for myself and then share them with everyone.
You make it sound like "Blackjax QualityTM" is something I have to live up to for everyone.

Quote from: joking on February 20, 2013, 10:24:49 AM
for some reason, this statement makes me see the "Blackjax QualityTM" as a low quality trademark, who doesnt even care if the mod is unplayable in a multiplayer match, where maybe more than one person wants the same character...
it's not that hard to optimize a model... (optimize, not pro-optimize)
Implying that his views on quality are the same views you have on quality. :]
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: joking on February 20, 2013, 10:24:49 AMwho doesnt even care if the mod is unplayable in a multiplayer match

Just thought I'd add this in,
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


:P

You most likely have a stronger Wii than we do. ;-;

I jelly. ;-;
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

LOL if a model would lag, it means it CAN keep it's quality, even being lower-poly, otherwise, all brawl's original stuff would be laggy or [censored]ty...

Quote from: joking on February 21, 2013, 01:03:42 AM
LOL if a model would lag, it means it CAN keep it's quality, even being lower-poly, otherwise, all brawl's original stuff would be laggy or [censored]ty...
What the heck are you talking about? ._.

I cannot understand anything you just said in your post, as it all contradicts itself in a loop. .-.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]