BlackJax Quality™ Model Imports

Started by BlackJax96, November 08, 2011, 02:34:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What's one mod I started that you really wish I had finished?

I have to remove the sniper from Yoko's back so I can import her.
Sorry if any of you guys specifically wanted it for some reason. :X

Quote from: BlackJax96 on December 18, 2011, 06:03:19 AM
I have to remove the sniper from Yoko's back so I can import her.
Sorry if any of you guys specifically wanted it for some reason. :X
I thought it would look weird during gameplay anyway. Does that mean that you can lessen how much you will reduce the vertex count of the model?


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

December 18, 2011, 06:25:10 AM #212 Last Edit: December 18, 2011, 06:50:48 AM by BlackJax96
Quote from: EnigmaticSpirit on December 18, 2011, 06:05:24 AM
I thought it would look weird during gameplay anyway. Does that mean that you can lessen how much you will reduce the vertex count of the model?

Edit4: There were a lot of edits. :srs:
I'm still not too sure.

So, does that mean there's a chance you can't get this Yoko to work?

December 18, 2011, 05:50:06 PM #214 Last Edit: December 18, 2011, 05:51:53 PM by BlackJax96
Quote from: King Cold on December 18, 2011, 04:01:07 PM
So, does that mean there's a chance you can't get this Yoko to work?

I'm working on it. Removing the sniper made the model not lag in BB, but now it won't load in-game. I think my rig is too awesome or something, cuz NodeMix is still huge in size compared to other models. Hopefully shrinking down the textures will make it work, but I still haven't gotten it to load in-game yet.


Quote from: King Cold on December 18, 2011, 05:53:42 PM
I hope you can get her to work.

And with that, I get it to work.



Now I just need to add the different faces, eye yellow, moving eyes, and a better shader.
>____>



Hey, nice models! I just saw in the opening that you want to port Haruhi. Well, I ripped this model a while back, alongside mikuru, so you might be interested in it:

http://vert092.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d466806

Also, looking forward to Ikaros and yoko.

Quote from: Vert092 on December 18, 2011, 07:51:15 PM
Hey, nice models! I just saw in the opening that you want to port Haruhi. Well, I ripped this model a while back, alongside mikuru, so you might be interested in it:

http://vert092.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d466806

Also, looking forward to Ikaros and yoko.

I already have that model (seperated into 7 parts) already in MDL0, since that's the model type the game uses.
I'm trying to find a better model. I ripped Haruhi from Haruhi no Heiretsu too, but the model wasn't in T-pose. >_>



Quote from: Seggy T. on December 18, 2011, 08:32:52 PM
BJ, what about here?

Did I not JUST say that I already have that exact model ripped directly from the game already in MDL0? :srs:

Quote from: King Cold on December 18, 2011, 08:32:26 PM
Yup, Yoko looks great. I don't think you need a better shader.

It doesn't look as good in-game. Screenshots always look better for some reason. :srs:

Well, according to that screenshot, she looks fantastic. :srs:

Miku, however, I can hardly wait to see more of her. :D