BlackJax Quality™ Model Imports

Started by BlackJax96, November 08, 2011, 02:34:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

What's one mod I started that you really wish I had finished?

August 22, 2012, 09:34:31 PM #945 Last Edit: August 22, 2012, 09:36:20 PM by BlackJax96
Quote from: Haseyo on August 22, 2012, 09:20:47 PM
Random CSP I made for it.


But I like the graphics on this one, I feel a Brawl-styled one would take away from that. Buuuut I'm sure someone will anyway.

yay :af:

Quote from: Saneimu on August 22, 2012, 09:21:48 PM
JESUSCHRIST! miku is out! I must be quick making Calcium now
errr whoever who wants to test it and give me in-game images, pm kyouma and Ill send you the files there when its ready

Calcium scares meh ._.

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on August 22, 2012, 09:29:51 PM
I prefer to make my own CSPs, no offence there, buddy. ;)

And I'm loving her. She works perfectly with my port over Ness (except needs VIS0's, obviously), and I'll show snapshots of her when she has 2 more attacks done in the WIP PSA thread. ;D

yay :af:




Best taunt ever with the leek btw:

Yep, the PSA is over Ness, that way you can keep ZSS. ;D

Quote from: BlackJax96
Calcium scares meh ._.
aww but she is friendly~!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Geezus :srs:

Anyway I'm takin a break lol, coding something into BB for the moment.
Gotta keep a balance between hobbies



August 23, 2012, 12:00:35 AM #951 Last Edit: August 23, 2012, 12:03:07 AM by SmashClash
*downloads*
Yaaaaaaaaaay.
(I'm using my parent's computer)
Awesome job.

@Tabuu-Yay a Miku PSA over Ness.
I never use Ness and I'm going to make a Moka Akashiya PSA over ZSS to Samus so yay again...

Now if I could only figure out why the VIS0 won't get rid of the BlinkHalf face, and why the Final Smash eyes won't show up. :/

And Moka, huh? I might try it when you release a beta. ;D

Very nice Miku import, I will have to try it out sometime.

Yeah, all summer I was busy, and now I am in 5 ap classes this year... It will probably be a few weeks before I actually get to see Miku in game. XD


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

Quote from: Enigmatic on August 23, 2012, 09:37:11 PM
Very nice Miku import, I will have to try it out sometime.

Yeah, all summer I was busy, and now I am in 5 ap classes this year... It will probably be a few weeks before I actually get to see Miku in game. XD

You're alive!
lol

oh and thanks

Black Jax can u elaborate on fixing the faces for MIku

because i have an import with nulled normals and u can verly tell it has a nose

so idk if ur "fixing the faces" have anything to do with it...


Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on August 23, 2012, 09:49:30 PM
BJ, she's fine in Delfino in my game. :P.

Really? O.o
Her eyes spaz out pretty bad and her textures flash on mine... that's odd.
Are you using Riivo or Gecko?

Quote from: mr.mugenwii on August 23, 2012, 09:46:20 PM
Black Jax can u elaborate on fixing the faces for MIku

because i have an import with nulled normals and u can verly tell it has a nose

so idk if ur "fixing the faces" have anything to do with it...

Can you rephrase what you're trying to say?

All I did to fix the lighting around Miku's mouth/nose was add another line loop around them and then relax the points a bit.

And if you null the normals, of course you can barely see the nose cuz there's no lighting lol

I never null normals. Evar

Quote from: BlackJax96 on August 23, 2012, 09:54:52 PM
Really? O.o
Her eyes spaz out pretty bad and her textures flash on mine... that's odd.
Are you using Riivo or Gecko?

Riivo. I use soundpacks, so yeah. :P

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on August 23, 2012, 09:55:48 PM
Riivo. I use soundpacks, so yeah. :P

That's super insane lol, I'm using Riivo too...
Maybe it's just my fault?
Can you post a picture?
And can somebody else test Miku on Delfino to make sure it's not just me?