BlackJax Quality™ Model Imports

Started by BlackJax96, November 08, 2011, 02:34:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What's one mod I started that you really wish I had finished?

March 28, 2013, 10:26:00 PM #1170 Last Edit: March 28, 2013, 10:31:57 PM by Chaos_Knight
Quote from: BlackJax96 on March 28, 2013, 10:22:45 PM
Yeah if anybody noticed that pretty much all the extra versions exploded in game
Oh god... o_e
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

I like how the most recent replies in both of my main threads took what I said as sexually as possible.


Loud out laugh


I managed to alter the Materials and the Shaders for the Well-Endowed Princess Peach hack.  Now you can have the fake and dark versions of the hack at any time, but only the smallest breast size is available.

And as promised, I remembered to collaborate BlackJax96, since all that I did was modify the Materials and Shaders, but I did have to resize one of the texture parts to reduce the file size of the hacks.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=31600


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Have a stage!
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=31626

It was originally a collab project between myself and DSX8 back in the days, but we got lazy and forgot about it.

So recently we rebooted the project and I wound up remaking it all myself along with Demon's help adding the shadow system.
Pretty much everything was made by me, but Demon's still a part of the collaboration. :P

Quote from: mnsg on March 29, 2013, 05:54:33 PM
I managed to alter the Materials and the Shaders for the Well-Endowed Princess Peach hack.  Now you can have the fake and dark versions of the hack at any time, but only the smallest breast size is available.

And as promised, I remembered to collaborate BlackJax96, since all that I did was modify the Materials and Shaders, but I did have to resize one of the texture parts to reduce the file size of the hacks.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=31600


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Nice, nice.
Now I can make W-E Peach my official default version of Peach >:3

Take these as your reward:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

you're right about the stage getting laggy with imported models, but the stage looks great nonetheless.

If the stage is laggy, then why not take some models out that are behind the camera or offscreen?
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

March 31, 2013, 05:20:42 PM #1177 Last Edit: March 31, 2013, 05:27:38 PM by BlackJax96
Quote from: Chaos_Knight on March 31, 2013, 02:34:03 PM
If the stage is laggy, then why not take some models out that are behind the camera or offscreen?

Read the description

Quote from: Wasabi_Skillz on March 31, 2013, 01:46:39 PM
you're right about the stage getting laggy with imported models, but the stage looks great nonetheless.

Thanks

I find it incomplete to get the big portraits, but not the small portraits, so...



I basically cropped BlackJax96's portraits, so all work is still his.



i think zelda also needs a healthy breast expansion. but what's next, big guy?

Quote from: Wasabi_Skillz on April 02, 2013, 04:55:30 PM
i think zelda also needs a healthy breast expansion. but what's next, big guy?
Well Endowed Zelda v0.68.3.14.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]